before we begin

Okay, I need to make something clear to everyone reading this before I get comments about me being a misogynist:

This story was created for the sole purpose of lighthearted fun.

To add to that, I am only genderbending the characters portrayed and referenced in the musical itself, not the historical men and women they represent, I would never try and twist the actual history.

When going into this fanfiction please keep in mind that this isn't going to be at all faithful to the source material(the musical and the actual history included).

At its core, Six the Musical is a story about women empowerment(it even has an all women ensemble and stage crew) and I for one love that(especially since I am female myself) so I'm not writing this in an attempt to try and make it all about men. I personally really like the original musical both in its messages and actual songs, so I'm not creating this story with the intent to spit in the originals face; I am simply a girl who saw Jonelz Leo's genderbent animatic, took one look at all the designs, and immediately became a simp.

Not to mention that I will be taking a few creative liberties with how the kings will be characterized based on both how they behave in the musical and my own headcanons, so if we're being honest here the genderbent versions of the main six will behave more like their own characters. Not to say that they'll be completely different, but they have some aspects that make them more similar to an original character then anything, at least personality wise.

If you've read everything above and are still upset with this fanfiction's very existence then I'm very sorry this doesn't bring you even a semblance of peace. However I still won't tolerate any hateful slander that may come my way because of this silly fanfiction made by a sixteen year old, if you seriously don't like it that much then just leave nobody is forcing you to read this.

I am not afraid to block people who send hateful and mean spirited comments.

But constructive criticism is fine as long as it is done in a polite manner.

Lastly, this goes without saying that yandere behavior is unhealthy, toxic, and not acceptable in any way. You should not strive for a yandere partner in real life, fictional partners are perfectly okay tho. <3