Chapter 13

Rossy's Pov.

Four of us were now sitting in the Alpha's office.

Cassie was as confused as I was.

"Actually Rossy Dad and mom always considered you as his daughter . They wanted to adopt you but as you didn't wanted to be adopted he let you be alone. Every other pack knows that you are Alpha moon's daughter. They know you as Rossy Moon not as Rossy Marker even some of the pack members think that you are Alpha's daughter. I even consider as you my sister. My wolf is over protective over you. Why do you think there is always border patrol high at the area you live? Because we don't want you to get hurt. I am sorry for keeping that from you." Liam said.

"Wow"

"Wow"

I and cassie said at the same time. Alpha had lowered his head i know he was feeling guilty about it.

I looked towards Alpha. "Liam and cassie can you leave." Alpha said.

They both excused themselves.

" I wanted you to tell you about this that I had always saw you as my daughter. My wolf even considered as his own daughter the moment you stumbled into the pack territory." He said.

"that explains the fact why most of the patients from different pack call me Miss Moon." I realized the fact now.

He nodded. "Can I ask you a question?" he never waited for my reply. And asked. "what is your father name?"

I stiffened. It has been years someone brought about father.

Noticing my un comfort he dismissed me without saying anything more.

'our life is fucked up mess.' ruby groaned in my head.

'you are alive?' I rolled my eyes.

'yeah! I can't believe my mate is the Future royal beta. And Axy never told me that.' She whimpered.

'Axy?' I questioned her.

'oh its Sam's wolf. I like to call him Axy.' She said.

Someone knocked at edoor. Did I forgot to mention that I will be living in pack house forsome days.

"Comein" I said. "Miss Moon Its time for lunch" An omega said.

Inodded. What I am going to do now.?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next update on friday.

Don't forget to check on Sister and sniper.

Ciao