Chapter 16

"Lauren!" Camila started to shout as she struggled to open the door, she didn't wait for Max to get out or even stop the car, she had the urge to see Lilly.

Lauren wasn't able to explain what happened on the phone, she didn't say anything, just telling Camila to get there as soon as possible.

Camila finally got out of the car, two other cars pulled up behind her, filled with security in black suits. Paparazzi got the news before, they watched and crowded Camila as she pushed her way inside the hospital.

Max only entered while the other guard stood outside, blocking paparazzi from going in.

"Lauren!" Camila shouted, looking around the emergency/waiting room.

That's when she saw a familiar dark haired girl turn around in tears, seeing Camila. Camila and Lauren ran to each other, Lauren falling into Camila's arm, breaking down even more.

"Lauren, Lauren what happened? Where is she? Is she okay?" Camila wanted answers, seeing Lauren in this many tears new it wasn't good news. "Lauren breathe, look at me." Lauren finally looked at her in the eyes, "Where is she?"

"T-hey j-just took h-her into s-surgery." Lauren was finally able to breathe it out.

Camila wiped her face, all this stress, she was sweating. She put her hands above Lauren, and held her as close as she could. Camila looked around and saw people in there seats, recording. She signaled at Max who was talking to one of the doctors and was able to get a private room.

Camila and Lauren were guided to the room by Max and one of the other guards.

Lauren has finally started to calm down, while Camila was picking at her hair, twirling it on her finger.

"Lilly was pushed by that son of a bitch, she hit her head on a trash can...there was blood and E-emily tried to help but she also g-got hurt. Dinah and I- We- there was so much b-blood Camzi, L-lilly yelled, she shouted for me- the doctors took her straight into s-surgery.. they didn't tell m-me what was wrong- i n-needed you.." Lauren's breathing started to get un even.

Camila did her best to listen to Lauren, trying to hear every little word even if she didn't partly make sense, but Camila knew damn well she was going to have that kids mother sued.

"I'm here now baby, i'm here.. she's gonna be okay, okay? When she's out of surgery, were going to get her some ice cream, transfer her schools, and were going to put a lawsuit on the school, the kid, the mom.. Lillys gonna be okay." Camila started to tear up as Lauren started to yell into Camila's chest.

2 hours later...

It's currently 5pm, they haven't gotten any news from the doctors taking care of Lilly and it's getting them worried. Camila is asking every nurse she sees but they have no information, Lauren is in the room, sleeping. It looked like she needed it.

"Camila, any news yet?" Camila heard her bestfriend, Dinahs voice, from behind her.

She turned around and saw Normani with Dinah and Emily who had a bandaged on her head...

"No, um not yet..." Camila responded to Dinah and Mani, she looked down at Emily who was hiding behind Normanis leg, holding mania hand, Camila is realizing this was the first time of them meeting. Camila reached down to Emily's height, "We're you a big girl? What was it, stitches?" Emily nodded.

"She was a very big girl." Normani said, massaging Emily's shoulder.

"Lo tells me you tried to stop the bullies.." Camila said with a light smile.

"Yeah, but i let Lilly down. Now she's in surgery, and it's all because of me-" Lilly got cut off by Camila.

"Hey hey hey, no. Don't do that, don't blame yourself for this. You are the very best friend Lilly could ask for, okay? This isn't your fault.. you did what any kind hearted person would do..." Camila reached into her pocket, pulling out her wallet. " Here, go get yourself some candy from the vending machine, you deserve it." Camila handed Emily a $5.

Emily looked up at Normani, waiting for Normani to say no but instead she took her hand and they walked to the vending machine.

Camila and Dinah talked for a couple of minutes, trying to find out more what happened until they heard Lauren shouting from the exit.

"That can't be good." Dinah pointed out as they rushed to Lauren's voice.

They spotted Max and three other guards holding Lauren back. It looked like Lauren was arguing with some lady and her child. Camila ran, she ran so fast when she realized the faces of the lady. It was the bully.

"Hey hey! Get away from us, we'll see you in court." Camila shouted at the lady and her child, Kaylie, Camila believed was her name, she looked sorry..

"Don't you ever! EVER! Talk to my daughter again!" Lauren yelled at the top of her lungs.

"She's sorry, we didn't think this would go far-" The mom was cut off by Camila.

"If you didn't think about your daughters behavior, then you don't know how to raise a god damn daughter. You should be ashamed of yourself." Camila growled infront of the lady's face before being pushed to turn around and walk away by Max.

Camila said what she had to say, she didn't care if paparazzi caught it all on video, what she cared most about was her daughter.

3 more hours waiting...

It's currently dark outside, and still no news. Camila sent her security guards home, except for Max and Big Rob, who insisted on staying, they connected to Lilly the most.

Dinah, Normani, and Emily went to grab some stuff from Lauren's home for Lilly... they figured they will be staying at the hospital for a while and they want to be there for Lilly as much as they can. They called Ally, and told her what happened, she's on her way to the hospital.

Camila and Lauren jumped out of there seats when they heard the door open, three women doctors in blue scrubs came in.

One was black, she had brown hair with brown eyes and looked like the boss, the other had brown hair and bluish eyes, while the other had green eyes with blonde hair.

"Is she okay?" Lauren asked, sniffling.

"I'm chief Bailey, these are Dr.Shepard and Dr.Robbins.. they are the head of there department so i promise you they are giving your daughter the best and possible care-"

"She's okay?" Camila asked, almost relieved.

"For now...Lilly suffered from a brain trama. On top of that there was a tumor we were able to get out, but there was a lot of bleeding.." Dr. Shepard explained.

"W-whats that supposed to mean?" Lauren asked, scared to know the answer.

Dr. Robbins took a step forward, so the girls knew she was the one to break the news...

"What this means is that,Lilly is in a coma, and we don't know when she will come out of it."