Ch. 42 • Ep. 3 End

14 years later
Elouise
"Ellie!" I hear my older brother yell

"What Manolo!" I scream back

"Jesus" he says walking into my room, " you are definitely not the same sister I had 10 years ago? What happened to little Ellie, huh? The ones who's brothers had to tell to speak up? What happened to her?" He asks in a mocking tone.

It's true, I was a very quiet child until around the age of 8, that's when I started to get bullied by other girls for not talking in school, so, I made changes

"She grew the f*ck up" I say back to him

"For a girl who is knitting, you sure are feisty"

"Whatever" I say back, rolling my eyes "what do you want Manolo?"

"Mom and dad told Nicolas to tell you to start getting ready for the ball"

"Then why are you in here bothering me and not that other annoying devil?"

"You know Nico, he got side tracked by the maids, so he told Oliver, who told Roman, who told Gio, who told me, to tell you"

"Huh, what a long line that took"

"Sure did, anyways, just be ready by 6, okay?"

"Okay, now get out" I say shooing him

"Alright alright, I just have one question"

"Shoot"

"Can I eat that?" He says point to the half eaten crape on my desk from lunch

"No! Now get out!"

And with that he finally leaves

6pm rolls around and I am down stairs on time, but guess who isn't? My brothers, they all agreed to meet at our parents house, in which I still live, but the rest of them don't, but still come to often.

"Why don't you look beautiful Elouise" my mom says coming up to me

"Thank you mama, you and papa look good too"

"Thank you sweet pea, don't you think that dress is a bit too, you know..." my dad says

" I look fine papa" I say

After a good 15 minutes, all my brothers come, only Enzo, Theigo, and Oliver are married, but agreed to not bring their wives to this specific event because of all the enemies around.

Roman is also married, well, kinda. See, only I know he is married, he and Zoe- Silas and Maggie's daughter- got married about a year ago, but didn't tell anyone because of the fallout between papa and Silas. So the two just keep their marriage a secret in order to not cause drama, but it is bound to come out, I can tell my mama is suspicious.

"Finally" mama says "it's about time you boys arrived, it's time for a picture"

"No mama-" Oliver starts

"Don't" she says holding up a finger, "I want a photo of all my kids, and I will dam sure get one, everyone, look presentable"

"I always look good mama, what on earth are you talking about" I say with a smirk

She just gives me a playful hot on the chest and send me my way so I can get into position

"Very nice" mama says while taking the photos on her phone "you boys look so handsome, and Ellie, you look beautiful darling"