The Ginseng Incident

If there was one thing Seo liked more than dunking on Jungkook (with of course Namjoon lifting her up cuz she's smol), it was food. For her, the supermarket was a heavenly place. Forget dropping big cash on jewelry or expensive cars, Seo's way of flexing was going to a grocery store and pulling up to the cashier with 5 shopping carts of food, for herself, then realizing she forgot one item and then pulling up with another 2 carts cuz she can.

Now because of her interesting shopping habits, Jin usually did not have Seo do the grocery shopping for the group because his credit score might get uno reverse carded into the red. However, with all other members busying preparing for the Butter Comeback (which was damn fire), Jin took a risk and gave Seo the utmost most important responsibility of grocery shopping for BTS.

To add some reassurance for himself, Jin called and asked Jongho to accompany his little sister to curb excessive spending when possible. And it worked, untilll Jongho saw the deluxe version of Querencia and got distracted leaving Seo to her own devices for the last thing on Jin's list.

"Herbal Ginseng. Wut in the world is that?"

Now because Seo had virtually no clue what Ginseng looked like, she did what any smart human being would do, and just took the entire stock of the first product that had the word "Ginseng" imprinted on its packaging. After paying for all the items and signing some autographs because black cards aren't for your normal mofos, Seo returned to the dorms with a slight headache from Jongho screaming "Ride ride ride ittttt" at the top of his lungs on the car ride home.

"Welcome back b*tch"

"Shut up Juangook, I'll spill your banana milk right here right now."

"You would never"

"Try me b*tch"

"Whoah calm down you two rowdy rebels, Seo could you please put the grocery bags on the counter."

"Of course Hobbie. You see Mr. Muscle Pig? At least someone in this house has manners."

"Yea and it sure in the hell ain't you."

"Hey Seo you need some help with those?"

"DON'T LET THE G.O.D ANYWHERE NEAR THOSE GROCERIES!"

"C'mon, it's not like I-"

"Dropped two cartons of eggs that were meant to last a week more than they did thanks to your sorry ass butterfingers? Yea no. Here Seo give me those two heavy bags."

"Merci Monsieur Yoongi"

"Okay so you got the milk, strawberry milk-"

"Banana MILK!"

"I know you overexcited man child, 'kay let's see, vegetables, kimchi, ramen, pork belly, beef tenderloin, spices, I think you got everything! Good job my itty bitty Seoyeonie!"