Chapter 5: My Own Steel

The next episode begins to load and it started playing.

Chapter 5: My Own Steel

The hand demon stood there in shock, as Tanjiro came closer to him.

When, everyone saw this, they were confused. Kanae deciding that she should be the one to speak turned towards their host, "I thought we already watched this part, Gem-san?" She asked and their host hummed loudly.

"Well, sometimes the story will shift perspective." She answered and this made some of the slayers confused while the other begins to think.

Senjuro raised a finger, as he questioned their host. "What do you mean by that, Gem-san?" He asked and their host only smiled.

Her head turned towards those who bare deep hatred for demons. 'Sanemi and Iguro, now you'll see why some people are sympathetic to demons.' She thought with a sigh before turning back to the screen.

Suddenly the scene changed, but it was still the same. However, the difference between the scene from before and now, is that instead of the hand demon standing there. There stood a normal looking demon with the same eyes that the hand demon possessed. Then, there's the fact that Tanjiro wasn't the one in the air, but a different person.

Some were confused at the sight while the other realized who the other person was. Those people who realized turned towards the old water Hashira who let out a sigh.

'Oh, this...' He thought with another sigh. If he didn't captured that demon, his students would be alive right now.

'The sound he made.' The hand demon thought with widened eyes, 'At that moment.' His mind recalled a memory when he was still a young demon. In that flashback, his young self stood there in shock, his whole body frozen and eyes glancing up in terror. 'Was the sound that came from the other guy back then.' The hand demon narrated, as he recalled the same sound again in his ears.

When everyone watched this, all of them realized that this was the time the hand demon was captured by the former Water Hashira.

'Like a sound echoing against the rolling wind.' The hand demon finished and he was back again in the present. His eyes were wide in both fear and anger, as he saw a young Urokodaki-san in front of him.

"Urokodaki!"

Inosuke raised an eyebrow at that, "Who is that? I thought we're watching Monjiro?" He asked and everyone let out a sigh at his stupidity.

Zenitsu decided to provide the answer to his friend. "Seeing Tanjiro made the hand demon thought that he's being confronted again by Urokodaki-san." He told the wild teen who still has that blank look on his face until–

"Nah, I don't get it." Inosuke said and once again everyone let out a sigh.

Then, the image of the young Urokodaki-san disappeared and it was replaced by Tanjiro. The young boy cut off the demon's head and it fell down to the ground.

The demon stared at its own crumbling body and the redhead's back.

Kanao raised an eyebrow realizing what their host meant earlier. Should she voice out her thoughts? Eyes glancing down, she pulled out her coin and decided to flip it.

Heads to talk and tails to be quiet.

When she flipped it, it was tails. Her coin decided for her to be quiet, so she will choose to keep quiet. However, it looks like Inosuke noticed her flipping the round metal object because the next thing he did surprised the Tsuyuri.