63. news

Y/N Pov.:

"Why do you always need to drive ? I can drive too." i said.

"Because i wann treat you like my princess." he said. We were on our way to Ralf and his family, to catch up with them and tell them about our house.

"Why can't i treat you like a prince ? And why does this sound way weirder than you saying treat me like a princess ?" i asked.

"Because you treat me on other ways." he said smirking at me. I playful slapped his chest.

"Pervert." i said. Not only 10 minutes later we parked in front of their house. "Let's go."

We walked to the door and Sofia, his wife opened us the door. "Great to see you guys again !"

We hugged and then walked inside where Penelope ran to us. "Y/N, Tom !"

"Hello, Penny !" i said exited and lifted her up to hug me.

"Penny, how are you ?" Tom asked.

"Good, i'm the best in math." she said proudly and pulled us in the living room.

"Just like your dad." i said. Ralf stood up and hugged us. "How are you ?"

"Great, thanks. How are you, kids ?" he asked and we all sat down again.

"We're good, maybe a little exhausted but good." Tom said and put his arms around my shoulders.

"Why exhausted ? Because of the baby ? Didn't knew you were pregnant." he teased.

"You guys saw the pictures ?" i asked and they nodded.

"Do you have a daughter ?" Penny asked.

"Well, i don't think so. I was here at the beginning of the year, did i had a belly ?" she shook her head. "So no, i wasn't pregnant. It's the daughter of my brother."

"Right. I remember you telling us that you guys are getting godparents." Sofia said and sat down they to Ralf.

"Yeah, Sofia is an angle." i said. They looked at me confused. "Oh right, i forgot. Her name is Sofia, forgot that you're also a Sofia."

"How is godparent life ?" Ralf asked us.

"Doing good so far. We try to be with them as much as we can." Tom said.

"Also own future planing included ?" Sofia asked. Tom looked at me and i smiled at him.

"Not now, but maybe in a closer future." i said. His eyes light up and kissed my head gently.

"That's cute to hear." Sofia said.

"Well, we also came here to tell you something else." i said exited.

"Go on then." Ralf said.

"We're moving together." Tom said.

"We're having our own house together." i said exited after him.

"No way, that's amazing !" Sofia stood up to hug us. The also Ralf.

"It was time." he said and then we all sat down.

"Are you still coming and visit us ?" Penny asked.

"Of course i do, or we do. You can also come and visit us one day, if you want." i said. Her eyes lightened up.

"Yayyyyyyy. Can i ?" she asked her parents.

"When are you moving in ?" Ralf asked.

"Probably in less than a month." Tom said.

"Well, than you need to wait a while, Penny love." Sofia said. Later that day we drove back to Toms house. Haz had already moved out, so practically it was only Toms house anymore. We called Haz, Tuwain and the twins if they would come over, and at 5 pm we all sat together in the living room.

"We should go out again." Tuwain said.

"Oh my god, yes." i agreed. "I think the last time i was out when i was with you. And that was years ago."

"Not years but months. Little drama queen over there." Haz said and we all laughed.

"You are the diva in here." i said and everyone laughed except of Haz.

"Very funny today." he said.

"Always." i agreed and took a sip of my beer. "Anyway, how is the living in the house doing ?"

"Great so far. There aren't any problems yet." he said.

"And how are the girls ?" Harry smirked.

"Wouldn't tell you about it. At the next party you will get drunk you would tell them." Haz said. It all took a while until we realised what he said. "Wait i didn't-"

"You just said that there is something !" Sam screamed.

"Tell is, mate. Who is she ?" Tuwain asked.

"There isn't a girl. I just say that they are beautiful. But it would be weird if i start dating right after Z and i broke up. That was only 1 or 2 weeks ago." Haz said.

"But when it feels right." Harry said.

"It doesn't. Well, not right now. I just don't want anything right now." he said. "Why do we even talk about me. Can't we talk about why Tom is quiet the whole time ?"

We all looked over to Tom and it looked like he didn't even realised that his names was called. "Tom ?" Sam asked. He got out of his trace and looked up at us.

"Hm ?" he hummed. "What did you say ?"

"Why are you all quiet ?" Haz asked.

"I was just gone for a second. But good that your want to wait for a while." he said.

"Thanks, at least one person who doesn't teas me about it." Haz said. We all got in a conversation again and i leaned closer to Tom.

"You okay ?" i whispered.

"Yeah, everthing fine. Why you asking ?" he whispered back and pulled me closer to his side.

"Don't know. You just gone in your mind for no reason. What did you thought about ?" i asked.

"Oh nothing important. Just daydreaming, baby." he said and kissed my head. "Nothing to worry about."

"You sure ?" i asked and he nodded. "Well, tell me when something is wrong."

"I will." he said.

Toms Pov.:

Later that evening he went in the kitchen to get some snacks. Then the twins and Haz walked in.

"You okay, mate ?" Haz asked.

"Yeah, why ?" he asked confused.

"We saw you daydreaming like for the hundredth time this night. What's up with you ?" Harry asked.

"Did Y/N realise that ?" he asked.

"Don't think so. Otherwise she would talk with you now and not we." Sam said. "What are you thinking about ?"

"Just... i don't know." he sighed.

"Come on, it's is." Haz said.

"Do you think it's a dumb idea to ask her sooner to marry me ?" he blurred out. It was quiet for a second.

"Honestly, no." Harry said.

"Same. Look she is more than happy with you." Sam said.

"I think that too. Did you guys talk about it again ?" Haz asked.

"Well, she just said that she would be ready for everthing, like everthing." he said.

"Then you have your answer. Of course sh would say yes." Sam said.

"Just keep us on touch and come to us if you need help with anything." Haz said.

"Good, thanks." he said happy.