𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

You get up at 8A.M. today which seems like a reasonable time to start preparing for what you would call a date even if Oikawa says otherwise.

You made your bed look nice because you're in a good mood, and then prepare the outfit for today before taking a quick shower. After hopping out of the bathroom and putting on the cutest combination of clothes you have, you then turn your messy hair into your favorite hairstyle.

The weather is quite sunny today and you aren't sure anymore if picnic is still a good idea. But still, time spending with Oikawa is always a good idea to you.

You finish cooking the lunch for today and then pack them into two small bento boxes, along with some fruits in them. Next, you prepare a mat that the both of you can settle on once you find a spot to sit at the park you and Oikawa aim to go to today.

Oikawa said he'll bring some drinks and snacks, so you have no worries for that.

The minute after you got everything done and ready to go, someone rings the doorbell, and it's no one other than the person you were waiting for.

"Morning, Kageyama Y/n-san! Oh, you look... cute," Oikawa exclaims brightly but his voice started to fade out at the mentioning of your looks. You stare at him from head to toe as well, seeing he has a khaki-colored hoodie and a matching pair of jeans on.

Though it may look like he didn't really put his thoughts into it, Oikawa will never going to let you know that he woke up at 7 today just to find an outfit, and no matter what he wears, he still looks decent. Because of that reason, he couldn't decide which outfit was the best.

After you're done checking him out, you smile at him, "thanks, Oikawa Tooru-san. You look hot today."

"Y/n-chan, stop being so straightforward!"

"Hehe, just kidding... I mean no kidding. But anyway, thanks for the compliment. Shall we go now?"

"Yes. Let's go. I have a bike, we can go together unless you want to take your own. You have a bike too, right?"

"Hmm, I think it's broken! In that case we're riding on your bike," you smile at him innocently, but of course, you lied. You still have the bike that your grandfather gave you in your first year or junior high still lying somewhere safe in your yard which you could easily take out for today, but you just want to sit behind him on his bike.

"Hop on, then," Oikawa chuckles as if he knows your plans. He put the lunch packs in the front basket of his bike before getting on it, signaling you to hop on the back.

Oikawa bikes past streets and homes while you rest your arms on his waist and enjoy the views of the town. The brunette blushes slightly, loving the idea of you holding on to him and gripping his waist.