Chapter 3 - Babysitting

Once Nezu entered his house, he placed the sleeping child on the couch in his living room. The house was white and had plain coloured furniture. While the baby was sleeping on the couch, Nezu walked up to his study and sat at his desk. The adoption papers he had asked Recovery Girl to gather, was now being filled out by the chimera and he went through it quickly. After talking with Tensei, he now knew what the little guy needed to eat and how to look after him. He looked back at the notes he had taken when Tensei was explaining what he needed to do and buy. Once all the paper work for the child was done, Nezu hopped on over to the sleeping child and saw a small smile. He returned the smile to no one in particular and brought the child into his room, so he could monitor him.

The next day, was luckily the weekends, so that gave him the time he needed to go shopping. Nezu woke up and saw the peaceful face beside him. He quickly hopped off the bed and grabbed his phone. He decided to call Aizawa to look after the child, since it was early in the morning and the child should be able to sleep in peace without having Nemuri and Hizashi making noise. Tensei was probably looking after his brother, since his parents were busy being heroes. The phone ringed once, then twice and then it was answered by the quite one in the students group.

"Hello?" Aizawa whispered.

"Hello, Aizawa. I need you to come over to my place and look after Izuku while I go shopping, is it ok for you to come over?" Nezu chimed.

Aizawa groaned and asked, "Why call me and not the others?"

Nezu replied, "Izuku is sleeping and is peaceful. I know how loud and noise Nemuri and Hizashi are and I pretty sure that Tensei is looking after his younger brother."

"Fair point." Aizawa stated. "But can I sleep over there."

"Sure. As long as you look after him when he wakes up, so you can sleep when he is sleeping." Nezu confirmed.

"Fine, when do you want me over and please send me the location." Aizawa answered.

"Please come over straight away and I already sent you my address." Nezu commented.

Aizawa sighed. "I am coming over now."

Nezu hung up and decided to get ready for his shopping trip. He grabbed shopping bags, his keys and the list of things Tensei told him to buy. 10 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Nezu walked over to the door and greeted Aizawa.

"Hello Aizawa."

"Hi, Nezu. So where is the kid?" Aizawa asked.

"He's in my bedroom, fast asleep. Aizawa do you know what to do?" Nezu questioned.

Aizawa nodded. "This isn't my first time babysitting. I normally babysit children around my neighborhood with Hizashi and Nemuri."

"That's good to hear." Nezu exclaimed. "You can sleep while he is sleeping, but please be awake to look after him when he's awake."

Aizawa nodded again and entered Nezu's house. He looked around the living room and the bedrooms. He found where everything was and headed back to Nezu.

"How long do you think you'll be out?" Questioned Aizawa.

"Probably 3-4 hours at most."

"Ok, have a nice shopping spree." Aizawa waved at Nezu as he was left alone in his principal's house.

He thought to himself, 'What have I gotten into this time?'

He strolled towards the bedroom where the kid slept and saw the child curl himself into a little ball to keep himself warm. Aizawa smiled to himself and heard his phone ring.