Chapter Twenty-Eight.

Karl doesn't say anything to me in response. Instead, he looks at the clothes I picked out and nods. "Comfy choices."

My body doesn't move as I observe his every motion, watching him grab my underwear first. His smirk is nothing to smile at as he inches closer.

"Mind dropping the towel?"

I realize rather quickly that I'd been death gripping the poor thing, and surprisingly, I let up, allowing it to loosen around my chest.

He laughs a little, setting the underwear back down onto my pile of clothes. "Buttercup, why so tense? All I did was wake up and take a piss," Karl laughed at me, walking over to face me head on.

"You've got terrible intentions, I can smell it from a mile away," My finger pointed at him accusingly, feet backing up a little as he inches forward.

"Oh?" Karl raised a brow, still getting closer. "Wanting to help my girlfriend get dressed is considered a 'terrible intention'?"

I stopped working when I heard him call me his girlfriend for the first official time. My heart sped up, and I felt the familiar fluttering of butterflies in my stomach.

"Something telling me that you want me to act up," The man smirks, wrapping an arm around my cloth covered waist. "Is it possible that you maybe... want me to touch you more?"

His hand glides from my hip to my ass, squeezing down on the skin enough to make me gasp.

I shake my head, staying true to my earlier statement. "No. You're trying to seduce me!" I exclaim, voice shaky.

"And if I am? Are you gonna stop me?" He questioned, pulling me in to rest his forehead against mine. "Or are you going to beg for more?"

I gulp, hands tightening back up on my towel when Karl's touch moves to my thigh, smoothing over the skin.

"Come on Liebling, let me take care of you," He mumbled, hand gliding back up my body and over my waist to rest.

The request was something so far out of this world that I couldn't even really comprehend it. Karl was asking me, not some bitch off the street, no me, to well... you know.

"I don't know..." I mumbled, shying away from his forehead resting on mine. I knew there wasn't really anything that could go wrong, I just didn't want to be used for my body again, like Adam had done.

"If you aren't ready, I get it. No use in rushing things," Karl smiled, grabbing my hand with his, effectively making me let go of the towel.

"No! I-I'm okay with it..." I mumble quickly, finally making a decision since I didn't even know if this man would still be here tomorrow. Our relationship wasn't really a normal one, all things considered.

Just as Karl was about to talk, I heard a knock at the door, making me walk downstairs while simultaneously forgetting I was in nothing but a towel.

"Hello—?" I opened the door only to stop myself quickly.

"y/n?" Adam looked at me in confusion, his eyes scanning over my body. I quickly hid behind the door, flushing when I looked down to see the form of 'clothes' I had on.

"Who was it?" Karl questions, walking down the stairs as he tied his hair up. "Liebling?"

When he looked over and saw the scene, Karl raised a brow, walking over to the rather tall and lengthy man at the door.

"Who the fuck is that?" Adam pointed to my boyfriend, and I tried to shrink even farther back. There was no need to get angry over seeing someone in my house, it's just uncalled for.

"I could be asking the same thing," Karl shot back, taking my place in front of the door. "Who the fuck are you?"

I poke my head out from behind Karl, who I'd used to take refuge. "Uhm Karl, this is Adam. Adam, this is Karl."

The two men seem to get a new fire in their eyes as they stare each other down. "Adam, huh? You're the one that she talked about?"

My ex smirked, a cocky stance taking over his once angered one. "Hell yeah she talks about me."

"I didn't mean it in a good way fuck face," Karl reminded, pulling me around from behind him so he can keep his arm on me.

Meanwhile, I was trying my best to keep the towel up around my body. Not only was Adam right there, but the door was wide open.

"Adam, what do you need? I thought you moved," I started to talk, just wishing he'd leave me alone so I don't have to put up with Karl's mood swings.

"I'm back in town for the graduation, I'll be staying with my parents all month if you wanna stop by," Adam smirked, reaching his hand out to me which was immediately smacked down by the man holding my waist.

"Don't fucking touch her," Karl growled, a vein already popping from the top of his forehead. I sigh, taking my boyfriends hand into mine so I can rub circles on the back of it.

"Karl, there's no need, come on," I grab the door, getting ready to shut it just as Adam decides to dig himself deeper into the grave.

"How about I come in then, y/n?" He smirks at me, something that, if I was only a little younger, would make me swoon.

"Adam, go home," I roll my eyes, shutting the door on his face as he tries to walk in.

"You aren't gonna forget about me just like that y/n! Always remember who made you feel things that no one else can make you feel!"

His voice was muffled, but I heard the message loud and clear, a sigh of annoyance leaving my mouth.

"Karl don't listen to him—" Before I can finish I feel my body hit a wall, my hands held above my head.

"Where did he touch you?" The scruffy man growled into my ear, making my breath hitch.

Apparently I was taking too long to respond, because Karl leaned down and nipped on my neck, making me suck in air.

"Tell me. Now."

. . .

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?
-the time has come. Also I forgot that my books other character is Adam so I'd like to say there's no correlation between Corpse Husband and Karl Heisenberg 😭