Chapter - 30{Rage}

When all the evil gods looked towards the source of the voice they saw a beautiful girl with silvery blue hair and golden eyes, she looked around twenty years old with a face that can capture everyone's heart. Her beauty was unmatched, she is simply stunning, but her beauty is not the only thing that made her dangerous... but her power.

'Who is she? When did she come here? I didn't even sense her before she spoke. She is angry, but she is not leaking a bit of her aura. I even can't see through her. How powerful is she?'

Many thoughts started to appear in their mind. The girl in front of them who consider herself the little sister of Veldanava is not someone to be underestimated.

Because even though she was thousands of miles away from them, 'Divine Energy' is rushing out from their body to save them from the pressure that her mere presence is giving them. And only the fact that the 'Divine Power' is rushing out from their body like crazy is enough to prove that they all are no match against her.

And most terrifying thing is that she is not even releasing her aura this pressure was created solely by the 'Divine Spirit' which means she is a much higher level Goddess than them and they all messed up things too far.

'Run and save your life'- was the first thought that came into their mind, but before they even move a single muscle of their body, Rimuru flicks her slender jade-like hand and a terrifying but mysterious power started to cover the whole space, and in the blink of an eye the shattered space return to its original state and strengthened thousand times than before.

"G-Goddess of Sp-Space. H-How is this-"

Lily said while shuttering because she can feel the change in her surroundings more than anyone present here. She can feel that Rimuru block all possible roots for running.

It is common sense among the Gods that Space Gods and Time Gods are one of the strongest types of Gods their power is simply terrifying, second only to God of Chaos. Because they can practically control anything present in the space.

But before she spoke more she again feel changes in her surroundings.

Time started to flutter, it seems like time is about to collapse she can feel that they all are trapped inside a time and space cage. She tries to control time flow, but to no avail, it doesn't matter how hard she tries but it seems like the 'Law of Time' didn't even want to go against Rimuru's wishes and started to resist her manipulation.

"G-Goddess o-of Ti-Time"

She muttered to herself, but all party members hear her voice clear and loud because of their sharp senses, and after hearing this their hearts shrink, and they can also feel some terrible and frightening changing in their surroundings but not as good as Lily because they are not strong as her.

"H-Hey Lily ca-can't yo-you c-control the flow of time,"

Draco asked terrified by the power that Rimuru has shown.

"She has a much better control of the time than me, I barely feel any time fluctuations," She said and fear started to bear in their hearts.

'We all are so dead.'

They all thought and like Rimuru was reading their mind, a more terrifying power presence is starting to make its way into the space, and the whole space is filled with chaotic power. The very power that's made 'God of chaos' most powerful.

The space started to get chaotic. This energy that filled their surrounding has many names, but mainly «Turn Null» the very same energy that can make a void of darkness tremble.

'Goddess of Chaos'

They all thought and started to tremble with fear, their face became very pale and their eyes sink with terror and fear. Their mind was about to break, but Rimuru asked Ciel to save their mind from being broken.