31. R.I.P. That Puthay, Aye

(TW: I suggest reading from Chapter 29. Skip if uncomfortable with period sex, oral sex, degradation, and where's the condom? Eat well.)

When Muzan's towel pooled by his feet, you let out an audible gasp.

As your line of vision instinctively lowered to his crotch area, you noticed that your husband's cock was huge.

No, even "huge" was an understatement.

His dick was a solid eleven inches, a good twenty-seven centimeters.

Given his girth and length, you weren't even sure if that would ever be able to fit....in....you.

Muzan barely noticed your surprised expression. Instead, he approached your slumped body, glowing eyes clouded with the goal to fill you up with one thing: him.

As he stroked his shaft, you immediately brought your thighs together at the bathroom counter, one hand covering your wet opening.

"That's...too big," you muttered, immediately turning to the uninteresting floor tiles as a way to avoid his gaze.

Having him inside you would hurt.

Yet, you were more than certain that the stretch of his cock would feel very, very good.

Muzan frowned slightly at your resistance. He didn't hesitate to use his strong hands to push your weak ones away, and your arms limply fell to your sides.

"Don't worry," he assured, pressing your thighs apart. "You'll be able to take daddy's cock."

So, you merely observed. 

You watched your husband tap his tip against your bloodied and spit-slicked opening, nudging them open to make space for his length.

At this point, your heart was pounding, your pussy aching, your muscles tensing...all with anticipation for your husband to defile your body.

Then gently, his cock—hot and heavy—pressed into you.

The feeling was instant relief.

As uncomfortable as the foreign feeling of Muzan's massive dick was, you moaned as you threw your head back against the mirror, an astonished yet satisfied look taking over your face.

You had never felt this full before.

This was a pleasure that you had been waiting for, a new drug that you might just get addicted to.

When Muzan finally pushed the rest of his length into the constricting walls of your cunt, you gasped when Muzan's tip pressed into your cervix, your insides tightening as they memorized your husband's each and every curve.

With your walls clenched around his length, you barely gave him room to move even as his plump balls pressed against your ass.

Bringing his hips back an inch, Muzan thrusted back into you once more.

This was your husband's turn to sigh, panting as he adjusted to you.

"Shit, I love this," your husband groaned, overwhelmed by the feeling of your tiny pussy clutching him. "You're so fucking tight for me."

He could feel just how needy you were. The harder he pressed into you, the harder your cunt gripped around him.

Your legs instinctively spread further at the sweet feeling, causing Muzan's length to sink even deeper into your pussy.

"Just like that, sweetheart. See, you have nothing to worry about," he mused, sliding out of you before slamming back inside your cunt. "You're taking me in so well."