INTRODUCING THE JOURNEY

Veer Shekhawat, an experienced businessman is the father of two adorable daughters Neha Shekhawat and Riya Shekhawat. He loves his daughters but his love is a tad biased as he loves Neha a bit, sorry a lot more than Riya. This is because Neha is just his carbon copy and Riya is the complete opposite. His daughters mean the world to him and the other most significant thing in his life is his pride. His daughters are the real reasons for his arrogance. This is because he has raised his daughters all alone after the death of his wife and the whole world considers them accomplished in their fields of interest. But isn't the saying all that glitters is not gold true?

Neha Shekhawat is a 28 years old model known for her beauty and looks. She is modern, arrogant, and successful. Riya Shekhawat is the younger sister of Neha Shekhawat but the age gap is only two years. Riya is regarded as the leading businesswoman in the fashion industry but she is the most down-to-earth person one has ever met. She is grounded but bold, witty and a sober beauty with a brain. She is like her mother as her father regards her because she was also the daughter of a billionaire but without a tinge of arrogance.

Veer arranges the wedding of his daughter Neha to Siddarth Roy. Siddarth Roy is the chief executive officer and owner of the Roy group of companies and the only son of Veer's best friend Vishal Roy. Siddharth is a 30-year-old dashing young man who is the most successful businessman of the year. Siddarth and Neha meet in an arranged setup where Siddarth falls for Neha's bold nature and beauty. On the other hand, Riya has never met Siddarth as she left for a business venture in New York promising to return by the wedding day. What happens on the wedding day gives rise to the journey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Imagination doesn't need a reality check" ~Author

Keep reading to discover what happens on the wedding day and enjoy the thrilling and exciting journey ahead...