TEN

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'D POV
THE ENTRANCE OF MONSTADT

KLEE TILT HER HEAD,  looking at me with confused look

KLEE TILT HER HEAD,  looking at me with confused look. "why did you stop, big sis?" i bit my cheek, "klee, you see, big sis can't go outside.."

"eh? why not?"

"because big sis is uh— big sis need to ask permission from someone first. or else he will be mad." i said. well, to be honest i'm not sure if aether will be mad and we both are going to the lake only..

as if she's reading my worried, klee pouted, tugging on my clothes. "big sis, if you cant play with me today its alright! we can just go around the city!" she said. my eyes soften, "aw, klee.."

i dont want to disappoint her. "its just at the lake, it should be fine. aether have a commission around monstadt i'm sure we will bump into him."

"klee, lets go. we will try to find big brother aether on the way." her eyes brighten up, looking up at me she ask, "is it fine, big sis?" i nod, grasping her small hand in mine. pulling her forward, i happily said, "lets go!"

i'm sure anything bad would happen.

[ 🌱 ]

I REGRETTED MY WORD.

i really regret my words. infront of the road was a few hilichurls. they did not yet notice both of them but there's no way they can go to the statue of seven near the whispering wood without using the same road or else they might get lost.

i, as the older one here of course think this things throughly. i know klee would probably defeat those hilichurls with her bombs but what if jean will scold her for that?? what if klee get hurt even a little?!

i dont bring any weapon, thinking that the road might be safe. "ugh, what am i thinking about when all those people like pallad and jake got surrounded by hilichurls here!"

i sighed when i feel klee tugged me, "big sis, dont worry, i can handle them!"  klee grin which make me feel worse. "klee....you cant."

she pouted, "why?"

"what if master jean or mr. albedo will get mad? they gonna lock you up again, y'know!" i make excuse. she put her finger on her chin, giving a thought about my excuses.

"but...if we didn't defeat them, we cant go fish blasting at the lake!" she almost scream out loud but i shushed her. "listen, we're gonna play hide and seek." she seems to perked up at this.