7 | client number two

SEVEN. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"cap!" ichigo called out to her captain in a rush as she ran towards the opposite end of the court, dribbling the ball aggressively. she threw the ball to her captain's direction.

in a snap, heterochromatic eyes darted to the brunette's direction, her hands swiftly catching the ball that was thrown at her. she dribbled the ball as two opposing players screened her to the left and right.

the girl smirked to herself, dribbling the ball once before sidestepping to the three-point line. in a flash, the ball was shot towards the ring, catching both opposing players off guard.

the ball bounced on the gym floor, the sound reverberating through the walls like a steady rhythm.

the referee blew the whistle, signalling the end of the fourth quarter.

her eyes flashed to the digital scoreboard above the board of the ring.

64 - 51 in favor of niiyama.

a small proud smile made its way to her face as she celebrated inwardly. they dominated this practice match.

hanuka bounced towards her captain with her hands raised in the air as she went for a double high-five. "nice one!"

the captain returned the gesture, making hanuka giddier because she just got a high-five from ymari.

it was three o'clock on a lovely thursday afternoon. niiyama girls' basketball team was invited for a practice match with one of the most promising universities in miyagi. sendai sports university, near uptown sendai where the most prestigious high schools stood.

days passed since her encounter with oikawa, and since then she hasn't had an update regarding the start of the contract. but she could care less. her time was already occupied enough as it is.

she had to meet atsumu miya in hyogo again this weekend, her contract with ushijima started tonight, her recurring gaming contract that had started in november last year was ongoing, and another one was on its way. the last one wasn't a real girlfriend contract- it was simply a companionship contract. her client requested that she talk to him during times he needed somebody to listen. and after this practice match, she was going to go somewhere to meet her companionship client.

"line up." ymari blinked as she walked towards the side of the gym where the two teams were supposed to meet after the match.

"good game." they all held out their hands and slapped the opposite team's players' hands as well.

they separated as they were all going to go back to their respective schools now. the opposite team and theirs were packing their stuff up to leave.

as the captain of the team went to their side of the court where their bench resided, two out of the three best players silently conversed.