Girlfriend for Hire

GIRLFRIEND FOR HIRE
━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

A full-time girlfriend-for-hire job suddenly turns into a reverse harem.

-

International basketball prodigy and full-time girlfriend-for-hire Ymari Seinaru's life was going characteristically well until a series of unexpected encounters makes her schedule full of names of players from different volleyball teams all over Japan.

Whoever said getting into relationships was easy, couldn't be more wrong. Especially when you're torn between fourteen (and some). 

 -

ARC 1 | DŌNYŪ ARC
01 to 24
- the stoic teen soon meets several volleyball players that make her stomach swarm with butterflies, and her skin tingle.

ARC 2 | HARU NO KOKUMIN ARC
24 to 55
- things get even more complicated for full-time girlfriend-for-hire, seinaru as old ties, ones she doesn't remember, and a few of which she does, make themselves known to her once again.

ARC 3 | MUKASHI ARC
56 to 74 
- a tragic fate, a broken heart, and an empty home. let's take a trip down memory lane, set in miyagi prefecture, 2007-2012, and go back to where it all began.

ARC 4 | YŪSUORINPIKKU TO BŌIFURENDO NO SHŌTOTSU
74 to XXX - after a long rally between training and being a girlfriend-for-hire, the time has come for seinaru's youth olympics. while she faced off against her co-prodigies, the boyfriends also had their own competition. prepare yourselves for the youth olympics and the clash of the boyfriends.

-

ᝰ haikyuu ; ft. kuroko no basuke (arc 4)
ᝰ multiple endings · reverse harem

⌗ plot, writing ⨾ isesaki © 2021
 ⌗ haikyuu ⨾ haruichi furudate

  ⌗ do not copy my work, i will sue.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

CHARACTER AESTHETICS

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

ymari shekinah seinaru
the girlfriend-for-hire

ymari shekinah seinaruthe girlfriend-for-hire

❝ i'm just doing my job. ❞

☄︎

tobio kageyama
he loved her first

tobio kageyamahe loved her first