Chapter 4 - Test

The three of them headed towards the living room and Nezu sat on a high chair while Aizawa was standing and held Izuku. They knew that Izuku couldn't talk but he could respond by nodding or shaking his head. Nezu pulled some papers from the draws in his desk and found a range of questions.

"Ok Izuku. I will read out the question and you have to nod if you agree or shake your head if you don't ok?" Nezu asked.

Izuku nodded his head at Nezu's question.

"Ok then. Izuku is 25 x 4 = 100?"

Izuku nodded and Nezu continued with the math questions. Some of the questions, Aizawa didn't even know how to solve and he sweat dropped when a baby could answer them all correctly. After the math questions, they moved on to other questions.

"If there was a battle between Aizawa and Hizashi, who will win? Nod for Aizawa and shake for Hizashi."

Izuku nodded his head again and got all of them correct. After the little IQ test was done, it was lunch time. Nezu hopped off his seat and patted Izuku to congratulate him for getting all the answers correct.

Nezu manically grinned and giggled. "Little mouse is also a genius and he will have a higher IQ than me when he grows up. He's going to be like his father when he grows up and help me rule the world. I can't wait for it to happen. I will teach him many things later on. He doesn't even need to go to school, I will just teach him myself!"

Aizawa, who heard all of that, sweat dropped and thought, 'I better raise Nezu junior good and hope he won't out like his father. I need to inform the others about this.'

Once Aizawa thought about his friends, he remembered the Oboro also wanted to look after Nezu junior and asked Nezu if Oboro could join their babysitting club. Nezu agreed and said that the same rules apply to him as well. Now, all that was left to do was tell Oboro about the little guys quirk when he gets back from the internship.

Nezu invited Aizawa for lunch and he happily agreed. They all sat at the dining table with Izuku sitting on the left to Nezu with his new baby chair that Nezu bought on his trip earlier, while Aizawa was sitting across from Nezu. Nezu had bought fried noodles for lunch, which Aizawa was happy to eat, since he hadn't have anything to eat. It was for him to watch Nezu mouth feeding Izuku, while he turned to his notes he took to see if he was doing it correctly.

Aizawa took videos and sent it over to his friends. They immediately saw it and started to spam the chat of 'Idiots'

Cockatoo: Hey! You didn't tell us you were looking after Izuku!

Sleeping gas: No far Shota!

Cloud: I would be there if you tell me where Nezu's house is!!!

Cockatoo: NEZU'S HOUSE??

Sleeping gas: NEZU'S HOUSE??

Engine: Are you over there because Nezu had to go shopping for the stuff he needed?

Hobo: Yes.

Sleeping gas: WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T HE CALL US?!

Cockatoo: YEAH WHY!?

Hobo: Maybe because it was 7am in the morning and the child was still asleep and he didn't want loud idiots waking him up. Also Oboro, Nezu said you can join us with looking after Izuku.