Etho Raagam Nenjukkulla Vanthu Vanthu, Un Pera Solli Solli Paaduthe 🙈❤️

Shalini's eyes were full of tiredness in the middle of her thoughts to go to the office.

"Ippove kannu sokkuthu paru, office boss ku information kuduthutu aprum oru pazham saptu thoongidu" Sahana insisted and relaxed her shoulder.

"Seri, appo than full effectiveness theriyum" she agreed for her health sake and mailed to her boss on the phone.

She devoured an apple after having coffee and took a peaceful nap for six hours.

Sahana was busy with phone calls from people who wanted to purchase her arts. She owns a website for selling them and it's getting profitable for her day by day.

~~~

Sahana returned home after preparing chappathi and kuruma as dinner in advance for Shalini.

She had bought a new dress for her and gave it to the courier, hoping that she likes it.

Walking to Samar's home gym, she called him out.

"Woahh.......yemmaaa!" he stumbled down the treadmill after a long time.

Her relishment was on leaps and bounds and bursted into laughter while simultaneously helping him to stand in position.

"Saniyan saniyan! Ippadiya bayamuduthuva??" he knocked on her head with his fist.

"Enaku romba excited ah iruku, athan appadi pannen..."

"Vizha vechutu pecha paru! Just miss uh, en idupu elumbu odanjurukkum" he knocked on her head again.

"Iniku mothama 8 paintings vithachu da..." her face expression tells it all, with the extreme euphoria and the fact that cash showered on her account like heavy droplets of rain this week.

"Paah, treat enga di?" this time, his four fingers nudged her head.

"Unnala enaku thala vali vanthura poguthu...treat cancel!" she turned her face away from him and crossed her hands.

"Seri raatchasi, I'm sorry...ippovachu treat kudupiya?"

"Nee than kudukanum enaku, ethachu cook pannu" she demanded with a pout.

"Avalo thana, pannita pochu! Aprum innoru surprise, en pazhaya school friend ku nalaiku evening engagement iruku. Nee variya?"

"Un devathaiya kootitu pogalame, avalukum oru change irukum la" she winked.

"Nalla idea! Ava iniku rest edutha la?"

"She's afresh now, nothing to worry..."

"But her worry about Vikram, it affects me as well. Preethi ah pathi avan kita eppadi solrathu nu confusion la iruka. Avaluku eppadi naa aaruthal solrathu nu therila Sahana. Avan pavam, sincere ah love pannan Preethi ah..." he sulked.

"That is Preethi's loss, not his. Aprum nee Shalini kuda irunthale athu aaruthal than, she just needs time to reveal everything to Vikram" she held him.

Truth hurts a lot. They could decipher the amount of pain and pressure rested in Shalini's insides when she needs to guide Vikram in a bright path of life, but just not by seeing him heartbroken.

"Vikram ku Sahana mari oru understanding ponnu kedacha eppadi irukum? Yaarum hurt aaga vendiya nelamaiye varama santhoshama irukalam. Life romba thappa amaiyuthu nariya peruku" he thought for a while.

~~~

Shalini finished dinner and messaged Sahana that she devoured them like a beast craving for food, that much she admired it.

Then she looked at her throwback pictures with Vikram on her mobile, taking a deep breath.

One of them was when he casually took a syringe in the clinic and she clicked a selfie with him posing a "valikave illaya da!" reaction.