Chapter 222: Back To That Key Moment ⑤

While the sickroom door was pushed open, Gabriel quickly pulled out the syringe, hid it in his clothes, and then pretended to come forward to help Shang Ke.

不过,他还没碰到尚可就被一只手挡开,拉威尔蹲下身,一边查看尚可的情况,一边神色冷峻吩咐属下:"叫医生。"

However, before he could touch Shang Ke, he was blocked by one hand. Ravel squatted down and looked at Shang Ke's situation and ordered his subordinates with a cold look, "Call a doctor."

尚可脸色苍白地躺在地上,双眼半睁半合,含着水雾,呼吸急促,四肢无力地耷拉在身侧,衣服半敞,露出大片布满伤痕的肌肤以及胸前那朵苍穹赤炎。

Shang Ke laid pale on the ground, his eyes misty and half open. He was short of breath and his limbs drooping feebly on his side, his clothes half exposed, revealing a large area of scarred skin and the Flaming Red Sky Flower on his chest.

拉威尔目光凌厉地看向盖布里,冷声质问:"怎么回事?"

Ravel looked sharply at Gabriel and asked coldly, "What happened?"

盖布里低下头,避开他的视线,委屈道:"我也不知道,刚刚说话说得好好的,结果他突然扑过来撞我......"

Gabriel lowered his head, avoiding his sight. He said in a wronged tone, "I don't know, we were just having a normal conversation when he suddenly rushed over and hit me..."

刚说到这里,医生们赶了过来。

As he spoke, the doctors rushed over.

拉威尔将盖布里提起来,扔给部将,下令道:"关进禁闭室,回头再处理。"

Ravel picked up Gabriel and threw him to an officer. He ordered, "Lock him up and deal with him later."

"大人,请一定要相信我,我并没有伤害凯奇。"盖布里努力为自己声辩。

"Sire, please believe me, I didn't hurt Cage." Gabriel tried to defend himself.

拉威尔没有理会他,心思全在重伤的尚可身上。

Ravel ignored him. His thoughts were all on Shang Ke, who was seriously injured.

医生快速给尚可做了紧急处理,然后和其他医务人员一起,小心将他安放在床上,推着他直奔抢救室。

The doctor gave Shang Ke an emergency treatment quickly, and then, together with other medical staff, carefully placed him on the bed and pushed him straight to the emergency room.

"大人,凯奇少爷的情况不太乐观,身体再次遭受巨大的撞击,使得原本开始愈合的骨骼又出现大面积断裂,体内的毒素也开始发作了。"医生顿了一下,艰难地对拉威尔说,"请大人做好最坏的打算。"

"Sire, Master Cage's situation is not very optimistic. His body has suffered a huge impact again, which caused a large-scale fracture in the bones that were originally beginning to heal, and the toxins in the body has begun to attack." The doctor paused and said to Ravel with difficulty, "Please prepare for the worst."

拉威尔面无表情地看着医生快步走进抢救室,只觉得心口像是被一块巨石压住,有些呼吸困难。

Ravel looked at the doctor with a blank face and walked quickly into the emergency room, feeling like his heart was being crushed by a huge rock which made it difficult to breathe.