Chapter 9: The Mall

(Y/N)'s POV
After recess ended, I went back to my class. I have literature now...same as Xander and Ray. "Kitten, you have literature now, right?" Ray asked and I nodded. "Well, let's go!" He said and we walked there together.

Girls started whispering and some were fangirling over Ray. I sat on my assigned seat and Ray sat on the empty chair next to my seat.

The teacher soon came in and started teaching. "Hey, (Y/N), aren't you excited for the trip?" Ray asked and I whispered "of course I am". "Great, I'm looking forward to it too" he whispered back.

After school finally ended, I was exhausted. "I don't wanna go shopping...I just wanna sleep...."
I thought but my stomach growled loudly. "You sure you wanna starve yourself?" He asked and I pouted.

"Come on! It'll be nice...so let's go" Ray said and pulled me to his car. Some girls were watching us and I began feeling anxious. "U-um...they're going to gossip about us..." I said softly and he sighed. He took me the the back of the school where no one was there.

He spoke to someone on his phone and another car came into view. "We can use my other car" Ray said and we quickly entered it. I sat on the cushion and sighed.

When we reached the mall, Ray sat in the car for a moment. "Hold on, there's a lot of people at the mall....I need a disguise..." He said and began putting on a cap and sunglasses.

When he was done, we walked to the mall and he held my hand saying "in case you get lost". The mall was quite huge and we began looking for a restaurant to dine at.

We saw a restaurant named 'Joon's cafe' on our left and we went in after registering. We sat on our table and Ray looked kinda anxious. "I hope no one recognize me in this disguise...." Ray whispered softly into my ears.

After we browse through the menus, the waiter came to take our order. "I would like a vegan salad and a cup of orange juice, please" Ray said. "Alright sir, what about you, cutie?" The waiter asked and looked at me.

"Um...I would like (Favourite food) and (Favorite drink) please" I said and he nodded. "Anything for you, sweetcheeks" the waiter said and winked at me.

I smiled not knowing what to do in that awkward situation. Ray glared daggers into him and if looks could kill, you could say goodbye to the waiter.

The tension felt really thick so the waiter quickly went to another table to put down their orders. "What was that for?" I asked Ray, surprised by this side of him. "Instincts...." He mumbled out.

Soon, our meals came but Ray stopped me from eating. "Let me take a picture and post it on Lovem first" he said and began snapping pictures. (Lovem is a popular app in my story like Instagram in real life)

My mouth started drooling while waiting to eat. "Ok, you can eat now" he said and put down his phone. The food was really good and I had nothing to complain about.

After we've finished, Ray said "let's go for clothes shopping". "What about the bill?" I asked and he said "don't worry, I'll pay for it. You need not worry about money". I felt a little guilty when he said that.

So, I decided that I will repay him in another way. He paid the bill and we exited the restaurant. "Let's buy you some new clothes first" Ray said and dragged me to a clothes store.

We looked around and everything was kinda lame. "This isn't even trendy..." Ray sighed. "Guess like I'll take you to a special store since its only 6:30pm" Ray said and dragged me out of the mall.

He began walking towards his car and I had to follow him. "Where are we going?" I asked and he replied "You'll see". "To the special store" Ray said and his chaffaur nodded.

The ride was quite silent so I looked out the windows. Once we arrived,
I looked at the store closely and realized it was a whole huge building.

I looked at the name of the store and it said "Varynne". (I created this. Varynne is the most popular clothes store in the world in my story) I looked at him in shock when he nudged me to go in.

He held my hand and I began sweating since this is a really fancy store. He walked upstairs till we reached a door. He knocked and a voice gestured to go in.

"Ah! Ray! Is there anything you need?" A middle aged man asked. "Well, I need new clothes for her" Ray said and pushed me towards. "Ah, I see..." The middle aged man said.

"I think the four seasons collection, our newest collection, will suit her..." Ray said and the middle aged man nodded solemly. "Alright...I owe you some clothes but not that much...you still have to pay for some of them" the man continued saying.

"Understood" Ray said and he dragged me out of the room. 'Why's he always dragging me?' I thought while he opened another door.

The room was quite beautiful and was full of clothes. "Is this the four seasons collection?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes, we are going to launch it tomorrow so I'll be very busy with photoshoots" Ray said.

"So, you won't come to school tomorrow?" I asked and he shook his head. "Alright.." I said. I looked at the clothes and all of them looked really expensive.

"Don't worry about the price" Ray said and began picking out a few outfits. I looked at the price tag of an outfit I liked. "5000$ for a shirt???!!!" I shouted out and he looked at me.

"Our quality is very well made, if after we launched it, and become popular, the price will increase since all of our collections are always a big hit" Ray explained.

"So...I've picked out some clothes for you. Go try them on. There's a fitting room right over there" Ray said and pointed to a door. "Huh? But we can look for other clothes that are much cheaper. We don't need to buy clothes as expensive as these..." I said trying to convince him. "I just want the best for you....try them on...please?" He pleaded me.

I sighed heavily and took the clothes and walked to the fitting room, feeling extremely guilty of using his money just to buy me clothes.

'Why did he insist me to buy these?....' I thought to myself.

(A/N: so...I know I have not been updating regularly...but my school has been having many study meetings so I do not have the time...but the most i wont update is for three days. I will update on fourth.

Maybe I can update tomorrow, so be on a lookout. Its going to get interesting. I promise! I didn't even have enough time to catch up with all the books I need to read...:(