Niki's betrayal.

writing during mcc pog! Wilburs office on fire? eh idk enjoy!

Niki did come back, everyday.

After a while she started staying there some nights and then she almost lived there.

And the family had asked her why she wouldn't just build a house there, but she just told them she was working on her own project.

But when Ranboo offered her to stay in his home- which he still had and slept in- Niki couldn't refuse.

So she did move there, leaving her library behind.

But for her, it didn't really matter cause she would be with her family.

She would be able to protect them.

~

Jack walked into the library, he didn't have a new plan yet, but he hadn't talked to Fundy or Niki lately so maybe they had a plan.

What he didn't expect was for the library to be empty of pretty much everything important.

There was some cobblestone and other build blocks left, but the place was pretty much abandoned.

Why did she leave without telling him? They were still planning to kill Tommy, right?

Maybe she had left for a reason, he could only hope so.

What if something happend to her? He would have to work with Fundy, who failed to make even his own father trust him. 

That wouldn't go well.

~

Fundy walked into Ranboo- and Niki's- house.

He knew the family still didn't trust him, but they did trust Niki.

He really wanted to help the family right now. So here he was walking into Ranboo's house.

Ranboo looked up, nod at him and said "Niki is upstairs."

Fundy nodded and was about to walk upstairs, but then changed his mind and sat down in the living room.

Ranboo looked at him, confused obviously.

"Look I understand what you heard about me from Dad- Wilbur, but I just wanna apologize. I don't know why I did what I did, but I want to be better now. Niki helped me to see the right side of things and not end up a murderer and I'm so grateful for her, but I understand you guys can't just forgive me because she says I'm a good person, so I wanna start to be better here by apologizing."

Ranboo nod and said, "I never had anything against you, I understood. I mean I did some shit when I worked with Tubbo- you probably remembered since you were there with us. So i can forgive you, but I can't talk for the rest of us."

And Fundy smiled, "That's enough for me, for now. Thank you. I'll go to Niki now."

And Fundy left. 

Ranboo smiled, he really had missed Fundy. Fundy and him were best friends when they both worked for Tubbo in L'manberg so him being here, being better did make him happy.

~

Niki went back to her library, with Ranboo and Fundy who offered to help move her last few things. (which she had put in a vault so they wouldn't get stolen.)

When she walked into the library with Ranboo and Fundy she saw Jack standing in there looking at some chests.

"Hello?" She asked, trying to get his attention.

"Hey Niki! A-and Ranboo, Fundy." Jack responded then added, "Did he join?" nodding towards Ranboo.

Niki rolled her eyes and shook her head, "We stopped."

Jack stopped dead in his tracks.

"What?" He asked, too calm.

"We stopped, we can't kill a child Jack!" And in Ranboo's defense, he only kinda flinched at the reminder of what Jack and Niki had been planning before.

"You- you stopped."

"Yes."

"Then I'll do it alone."

"No! Jack! Stop." Niki screamed and Jack smiled, "He has to die Niki."

"We'll revive him again." Fundy said and Ranboo nodded.

"I'll keep killing him, until he doesn't want to come back." Jack said and turned to leave, he had to get someone to help him.

Niki sighed, walked towards a wall and punched it, hard. "I should've expected that." She said ignoring the tears streaming down her face.

Ranboo place his hand on her shoulder and when she turned around, he hugged her.

"We will protect him," Was heard from behind them, where Fundy stood and Ranboo knew that forgiving Fundy was a good choice.

"We will," Niki agreed.

And Ranboo could only nod.

~

I wrote this so fast, there's probably so many mistakes. I'm sorry lol.