1 - First Meeting

In a fine day, in a building made of bricks, concrete and chipped painted walls, people are accumulating, chattering filled the air. Some treat this day as despair, some with a little excitement, as a new semester begins.

I sighed.

Another day to spend my energy. I adjusted my eyeglasses, quickly scanning the area.

New haircuts, new bags, new sluts, please excuse my language.

Normal bullies, possible new bullies, recruited bullies, check, check and check. Cheap bullies, fame whores, their assistants, the jocks, oh.... bad boys, spoiled kids.

Don't get me wrong. Not all of them are that worse, some are just... a little less than that.

I made my way to my locker, dumping the not-so needed stuff, tucking my extra shirt on the corner. I doubt I would be needing it. My bullies would be more interested about discussing their vacations but, I packed something just in case.

As I entered my first period, instantly, I knew that I would need some extra shirt and extra patience for the whole school year.

"Yuck" The high pitch disgusted tone of my finest bully almost damaged my eardrums. Doesn't she realized by now that nobody wants to listen at her squealing this early in the morning?

"Why is that nerd in this class? Didn't she die or somethin'?" I almost raised my eyebrow at her announcement. First of all, not everbody who wears eyeglasses are nerd. And what's so bad about being one? But.. oh well, everyone in the classroom turned their heads and.... chatter- chatter-chatter.

"Filthy nerd..."

"...eggpie.."

I heard some more nicknames and to those who does not know me, has now a background story of yours truly. Gossips spread faster than my first step.

I sighed.

I don't like them either. I slowly made my way to the back, to the chair near the window, cause why not? That's the only spot where I can have the most peace.
The whispers were becoming volumes of laughters. Oh people, don't you have anything to do with life? I didn't mind them, although I could still hear my not so famous nickname "eggpie". Long story short, bullies plus Emilia, the newest bully at the time, threw eggpie ingredients at me.
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I was kind'a hungry that time but the smell of sticky egg and flour made me eating fruits and meat for the next few days. They ruined my breakfast appetite! But now, I can eat foods with egg and flour, although not of my favorites. I wouldn't trade some good ol'meat. Yeah, I'm mostly carnivorous but who could tell? I look all nerdy and heavy in my very large yet comfortable hoodie. What? I like the fluffiness.
About the "they thought I was dead", that might be due to my leave of absences for almost half of the last semester due to some personal, or maybe not so, business I have to attend to. Good thing, I "convinced" the school to get me some off the school load and some summer classes to catch up. Let's not discuss how.
And voila, here I am, with the witches, please excuse my language.

The first half of the day was well, there's still some name calling but that's a given.
I happily marched to the cafeteria. What? I'm hungry and it's lunch. I smell some mocha and avocado and did I say it was mouthwatering?

The scent alone brings warmth in my stomach. Gosh, I'm hungry.

With some patience, I managed to get some meat with sauce. I don't really give a thing for their name, and of course, my carton of mocha. I also found an avocado dessert. It looks like an icecream, but well, i'm craving.

"Oops."

I stood still, eyes staring on the floor.

"Sorry." Then freakish laughs. The sauce was messily spilled like it's the blood of the meat. The ice cream in a not so appetizing puddle and my now empty tray.

Oh.

"She's so dumb." I heard but stood still, examining my lunch. Everyone was probably staring at me, as I to my... food. Oh well. I knelt and picked up my tray along with the containers of foods.

"Ew... is she gonna eat that?"

"Gross."

People, it's absolutely gross to eat that. At least, I have some politeness left for the janitor.

"She's disgusting!"

"Who's she?"

"Some nerd."

And a growl? huh? I'm hearing things.

I picked the tray and dumped the wasted lunch. Well, i'm not that hungry. I got a napkin and wiped the mocha drink container. Haha... saved! I silently celebrated as I poke the straw and have a sip of my drink. It might not be the best for me and my mocha to stay at the cafeteria, so I walked out.

Sigh.

I really hoped for the avocado. Such a bummer...

"Ship!"

My world seems to stop as I almost dropped my mocha, who in the world gripped my wrist? I was to turn to the perpetrator but I was pulled, hauled or whatever you call it to a dark room. Just kidding, it's an empty classroom.
But wait, the large figure in front of me is the issue. This person has an iron grip.

"I don't believe it." a low inhumane voice whispered running chills down my spine, my kneels felt weak. Maybe I really need that lunch.

I have to look up to meet his gaze. Is he a new bully? The first thing I thought. Haven't seen him before.

"What is your name?" He's against the light but his eyes were like sapphires glowing in the night. Curious.

"Your name." I felt some weird tone emanating from his voice. Too demanding... too powerful.

"Uh..." my name? No one's interested with my name, except for the cafe's barista.

"Don't make me repeat. State your name!"

"Nathalia Nicolai." I spilled flabbergasted by his yelling. For once, I saw... amusement then it quickly changed back to disgust.

"I, Alpha Chase Ashton Michael, rejects you Nathalia Nicolai as my mate and Luna of Bloodridge pack."

"Huh?" Should I say 'nice to meet you'?

"Now, repeat after me. I, Nathalia Nicolai, accepts your rejection, as your mate and luna of Bloodridge pack." He nod at me.

Ok? I repeated the whole verse.

"Good." He remarked letting go of me and exiting.

"Wow." My only comment. That's really a new way to introduce yourself and rejecting people. I took a sip of my drink.

"But that's really useless." I smiled leaving the room.

-----
(Hi, please be patient with the story.)