54: Planned

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

*Before Namjoon got the call*

The door opened and two males were standing with their faces covered in surgical masks. Taehyung felt insecure when they both entered the room and locked the door quickly.

"Who are you?" None of them answered but one of them grabbed something from his pocket. The movements were very clear and Taehyung became highly alert as the other stepped forward, he got down from the bed and was about to press the bell beside the bed but the other acted quickly and twisted his wrist before covering his mouth with a cloth.

Taehyung hold his breath as the other started dragging him away from the bed and to the door. His lungs started giving up when he tried to fight back, but everything seems futile.

"Don't fight! Or I'll shoot you right here." The other male threatened him and that's when Taehyung thought of giving up.

Everything happened at such a speed that the man who was holding Taehyung fell on the floor while grunting and then the other fell as well before any of them could react to it.

Taehyung greedily breathed, eyes wide in shock when his gaze fell on both males who were now unconscious on the floor.

He almost screamed out when another figure entered the room, not from the door but from the window that wasn't open before. The new intruder or should say, the savior was clad in all black, his jacket, his cap, and a mask that was covering his features completely even his eyes because of the black glasses.

"Wh-"

The unknown male gestured for him to remain silent, and that's when Taehyung saw the gun in his hand and tried to rush out of the room, but his luck wasn't on his side.

"Don't do that if you want to see your hyung alive." The other husk out in his ear as now an arm was around his neck, locking him in place.

Taehyung blinked in another shock and let go of the knob.

"Hyung?"

"Yes. Your Min Yoongi hyung. I'll let you see him if you come with me silently, without any protest or any word." Other whispered again as Taehyung could feel the gun over his back as well.

He was in a situation where he could see his death from both sides. Seeing his hyung before that was a better option, so he gave in.

"F- fine." Other nodded his head and took out a mask and cap from his small bag that was slung over his shoulder. Taehyung saw him putting his gun inside the bag.

"Wear this. We need to leave before anyone sees you." There were many questions that he wanted to ask, but for his hyung, he kept quiet. Silently, he wore the mask and cap silently and the male opened the door, and peeked through the little slit to see around carefully.

"Stupid cops." Taehyung heard him muttering under his breath.

"Let's go.. keep that in your mind, if you even think of doing something stupid in the way, I won't hesitate to shoot you." Taehyung nodded lightly as he didn't feel like talking with the little energy he had. Also, he was sure that his voice might come out as shaky and he didn't want to sound so pathetic.

The response made the unknown nod and suddenly grabbed his shoulder with one arm and the other was wrapped around his waist, something was poking there that left Taehyung panicked.