Chapter 34: Another point of view

1st person POV:
*ding dong bing bong*

"Um, This is an announcement from Hope's Peak Academy's Field Trip Executive Committee... Good morning, you bastards! It's another perfect tropical day! Let's enjoy it for all it's worth!"

It's finally morning... Oh that's right, I am tied in the office.

I look to the other corner to see Nagito sitting there, already awake.

"Oh, good morning Komaeda-san."

"Ah, good morning to you too."

"You don't sound like you slept much last night."

"You got me."

"I don't care why but as long as you don't interrupt me that's fine."

"Yeah..."

Then we stay in silent for a while... Ok, this is a bit awkward. Anyway, lying lazily here is not that bad. Hell no I can even skip 2 exploration with this.

But its drawback is I can't talk to many people except Nagito over there. Luckily the 3rd murder is the most tricky to deal with, the 4th all I need is getting them out of the Funhouse before it happens, and the 5th is just stopping Nagito from entering the Funhouse.

Staying here may be good enough to avoid the Funhouse but I doubt Monokuma will let it slide, especially I'm tied in a close space...

So at the end sticking with the original plan will be the best choice. He won't be able to do anything with me if I do that too.

Although I'm a bit relied on Mikan's talent for now. Well, not every time we have an Ultimate Nurse, let's use her to the fullest!!

Wait... Use? No no, what was I thinking just now?... Nevermind.

The office door suddenly opens to reveal Chiaki and Monomi.

"We are here to bring food." Chiaki says

"Thank you, Nanami-san." I say

Meanwhile Nagito is staying silent...

"Oh... Sorry Nanami-san, I should welcome you here."

"You don't need to do that."

"Wait!! Don't forget me!! I'm here too!!" Monomi says

"We don't forget you, don't worry." I say

"...How do you guys eat in that situation?" Chiaki asks

"Well... The last time Hinata-kun refuses to feed me so I need to use my mouth." Nagito says

"That's terrible!! I need to have a talk with Hinata-kun after this!!" Monomi yells

"Don't worry, I'm used to it."

"Well, then I will feed you now!! Open your mouth, Komaeda-kun!!" Monomi holds the spoon

"Then I will count on you."

When Monomi is feeding Nagito, Chiaki comes to my place.

"How is it going outside?" I ask

"So far it is ok except for Saionji-san is distancing herself from Kuzuryuu-kun and Pekoyama-san."

"How did Togami-san deal with that?"

"He explained everything to everyone even about the photos and Kuzuryuu-kun's secret was told by him as well."

"I really caused troubles to him huh? Anyway, how about Koizumi-san?"

"She is thinking something all the time I think."