1| ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ?

𝐀𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"This is your today task. You must do fifty sets of medium-sized dolls.", Mrs.Archana ordered me, grumpily.

Hearing those words, at that moment, all I hoped for, it would've been much nicer if I disappear away into thin air right now.

Each day, my life in this corporation getting worse. I enjoyed making toys, but people like her making me feel as if I'm going through torture.

"But, it's so-", before I could end the word, she slammed the task sheet on the table and left, not giving attention to my words as everyone's eyes were on me, now.

I don't know how long I could put up with her without losing my tolerance.
The only reason I'm trying to keep my cool is, I need this work for my living until I get selected by any companies that I've attended the interview so far.

For namesake, she is the supervisor of this department and all she knows is to give us an order. But she can't even stick the thread into the needle, which is the basic theme of this work.

I breathed out an exhausted sigh and started up to continue with my work. After a while, it got ceased by one of my co-workers.

"Aadriti, Supervisor wants to meet you in her office room.", Lekha, who is also assisting in the same job role as mine, informed.

I gave a nod but felt mystify, why she is calling me now suddenly? I went on my way, and, entered inside the lift.

But, Before the door could get close, he showed up inside like a thief, none other than Mithun. Once, I believed he is the love of my life.

 Once, I believed he is the love of my life

We were in love, first, but anymore. I could never forget that day of my life. I trusted him so much, I hoped that he will stand by my side always. Until a day came, where his mother learned about our love. And, it changed all.

But, I'm glad that occurred, or else I would have never known that in the future if I marry him, he would never stand by my side and support me if I face humiliation from his family and even from the outside world.

They hate me for the sole reason that is I'm an orphan girl with no fortune. Since they're the wealthiest family in Trivandrum city. Well, it's my fault, I should have known my position.

"What do you want, Mithun? Please don't annoy me during the working time.", I huffed out, getting irked by his act. Ever since the day, I broke up with him, he has begun to stalk me.

During the nighttime, he would stand like a pillar on the road that is outside of my home. In the morning, when I open the entrance gate, he would still stand there like a creep.

"Nyan Ninne Kandu valarekalamayi, Aadriti. (It's been a long time since I saw you, Aadriti).", he whispered out, as I shifted to the other end of the lift.
[Note: It's a Malayalam sentence]