Chapter 1: Final Hope (Rewrite)

"Is this all you got!?" shouted the king of heroes.

As he rains more weapons down on two teens, one of the teens with blond hair quickly jumps in front of the other teen who is a girl and raises his right arm. Blue lines suddenly emerge surrounding his right arm with a single small pink ball slowly forming in front of the palm of his hand.

"Rho-"

The pink ball soon ejected itself into the front of the teen it then bloom into a beautiful giant seven petals of a pink and purple flower.

"-Aias!"

The flower soon blooms into a giant shield as it protected both the boy and girl from the said weapons, the sheer pain he felt from sustaining and keeping the shield from breaking apart was imaginable. As slowly each of the petals soon began to break apart from the endless clashing with the rain of weapons.

"Dammit! I can't keep this up," Leon thought.

This blond boy right here is Leon Emiya Pendragon, the son of Shirou Emiya and the king of knight Artoria Pendragon who is a woman sometimes history can be deceiving.

"Time alter, triple accel!"

A few words left the girl's mouth as everything surrounding them soon began to slow down, without batting an eye she charge in front of the shield.

Amid an attack, an orange blur suddenly passes through Leon slowly in both her hand blue lines soon appear just like in Leon's arm, but unlike Leon's, all the blue lines on her arms soon form a blueprint of a giant sword.

"Nine Lives... "

Standing in front of Leon the blueprint of the sword was finished now she was holding a giant stone sword, and soon veins start to pop out both her arm as she flex her muscle. Under a 10-second time gap is what she had before she will get skewered by a rain of weapons, there standing in front of the shield she began to swing her giant sword fiercely.

"Blades Works!"

In under 10-second the time around her became slower than normal there she took the chance to destroy all the weapons that came toward them, as the rain of weapons also affected her some of them were destroyed but some just got smacked into her sides.

For over the gap Leon soon raises his left arm as blue lines appear around his entire left arm, blueprint of a sword slowly starts to form on a normal day it would take Leon about 5 minutes until he can take out the weapons he needed. But seeing the situation he's in right now he goes beyond his limit.

Soon multiple particles of light began to float above his surrounding as all the particles gather around the blueprint a bright light shone upon his surrounding, a beautiful and majestic sword was now in the grip of Leon's hand this sword was none other than the legendary sword of the king of knights, the sword of promised victory Excalibur.

"Tch! To think, I would be greeted with that sword again," uttered the king of heroes, Gilgamesh. "Looks like I need to end this once and for all!"

A single golden portal appears in front of the king of heroes as ripple starts to appear a single weapon slowly emerges from the portal, the weapon was seen to be made out of the purest of gold and mineral the handle alone shows how majestic the weapon is, but unlike any other weapon he holds in his treasury this one was special as the head of the weapon was a black drill with red lines that form a code that surrounded the body of the drill.

"Awaken yourself, EA..." Gilgamesh uttered.

EA, the sword of rupture. A sword that exists before creation itself begins a sword that no one other than the king of heroes himself can wield, as in the eyes of the king none are worthy to feast their eyes on EA but looking at the crucial situation he's in, and after experiencing what happens if he hesitates to pull out his Noble Phantasm, EA again. He won't be repeating the same mistake as he is planning to end everything right now.