[That smile, that damn smile]

Update🥀
700+ readers are diamonds 💎

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jin sighs and stared at the women who lay on the bed while her machine beeps each time she inhales oxygen. "I hope you'll wake up soon Ms.Queen...people are not happy to see you like this." He said and puts the notes on the table and stoodup to leave the room for get some fresh air.."Good night Ms.Queen" he said before leave it.

He yawned and looked around the gardens. It was Night so there's light around garden is so beautiful. He sighs and wiped his eyes as he felt sleepy. He was about to leave...but he spotted someone on the garden.....

"Damn..." Jin runned at the floor urgently passed everyone while saying sorry  and he finally reached the garden and panted hard. When that guy turned to Jin's side suddenly Jin walked like he accidentally saw him.

"Hey!" Namjoon waved his hands and Jin waved it to him, as he reached him. "Aren't you sleep?" Namjoon asked him once Jin reached beside him.

Jin panted while bit his lip to breathe normally "Nope"

"Did you runned around-"

"Nope"

"Did you-"

"Nope"

Namjoon again about to say something but chuckled at Jin while tilted his head, "Aren't sleep?" Jin asked to Namjoon...directly change the topic,

"Nope- I'm about to actually..."

"This flower smells so good" Jin said while took the pink flower on the plant and smelled it. Attempt No 2 to change the topic. He furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't had any fragrance around on the flower.

"Is it?" Namjoon asked and touched the another pink flower on the same plant "But I onlycan smell medicine here" he said. Jin blinked and he smelled himself yes, he is correct. I smells like medicine.

This is embarrassing...

"But I-"

"S-sorry, for the inconvenience I g-gotta go"  Jin said with the speed of light and runned to the building while he pouts and looked down. Namjoon confusedly looked at Jin then he picked the flower which Jin leaved behind it on the floor.  "Good night Jin" he mumbled and smelles the flower.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jimin Pov

I can't sleep...

I rolled on my fluffy bed but I just can't sleep... My brain keep going on Axeman. I really need to ask him sorry. Yes! I decided it but I can't wait for Morning....it's Midnight now. Can I just go out and look for him, ask him sorry  and run away right back to my room?

My brain is fucking with me, with more fake thoughts..Holy moly I can't wait for Morning! So I gotup from fluffy bed and wear My carrot Night slipper and not even care about My baby pink strawberry printed pajamas.

I slowly opened my room to peek outside As I could see only the Night lights which is on the garden and some other lamps around the building. I looked at left and right side of the floor as My floor is completely dead silent and I guess everyone slept.

I really need to walk out of my room without making any sounds. I walked out slowly while looking around the building. Wait? I stopped at the 1st floor of the corridor. Where is prince's room? I don't know where the hell he is? Shit I should ask Mr.Jin about this.