oops🧐...

@asoulwhoisfangirling here u go! Soo.. Umm I hope u don't mind but I changed it a little... I tried to express a little bit of my ideas as well.... But I HOPE U DON'T MIND!!!!!!

And guys... I have a request.... Can u please tell ur suggestions to me personally... Thru the messages...

I don't mind u suggesting in the comments but sometimes I forget which chapter u comment your suggestions... I HOPE U DON'T MIND!

and please don't hesitate just type any suggestions that comes into mind... U don't need to think if it's bad or not...just suggest and I will try to create a good story! ... Just TYPE IT DOWN! I hope u don't get irritated by me tho....

I have one question tho... Are some of the recent chapters boring? I have a feeling that it's not interesting enough nowadays!?

Ok am I lecturing too much? Lol anyway let's see what y/n's problem is today....

Y/n's pov:
I was just walking to the washroom because I ate alot in the morning when I saw a guy kissing a girl... Aishhh get a room.... I wondered who they were but I was too lazy to investigate so I just went to the washroom... And I don't want to hold my poop any longer.... Well I don't want to create a disaster...

Later that day during lunch I was at my locker when three four other girls came to me and slammed my locker,

Y/n: YAH! What do u want!?

Girl 1: shut up and tell us who is Jungkook oppa's girlfriend!

Wait what? Jungkook? Girlfriend? What a joke!

Y/n: sorry but I think u have the wrong person...

Girl 2: tell us NOW!

Y/n: shut your mouth... I am hungry let me go eat....

I was about to walk out when one of the girls pulled my hair!

Girl 3: are u telling or no?

Y/n: look... I think u r forgetting something.... If I give out one shout and any of the bts members hear me.... U r dead... Like literally...

They looked at each other for a moment and left my hair walking away....
What was that about jungkook's girlfriend?

I went to my lunch table... My eyes diverted towards bts's table... They were not there?

Lisa: yah ur oppa is dating someone?

Y/n: what? I don't know?

Jennie: here...
She said handing me her mobile... It was Jungkook kissing girl...was that...MIA?!?!.. I was shocked! Like there was drool coming out of my mouth... JUNGKOOK HAS THE COURAGE TO GET A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!...THAT TOO MIA!!!I was not really sad or anything but to be honest I was proud! ... But a little bit disappointed it was MIA of all people...

Y/n: yah jennie... Send that to me!

Jennie: yes yes one minute!

I heard my phone buzz... I opened the picture... I couldn't believe it WAS JUNGKOOK! I was zooming in and out when my hand pressed a random button and the picture was mailed to...... Dad?

Y/n: aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lisa: yah yah what happened?

Y/n: I - I sent it to dad.....

Jennie: whaaaaaaatttt... U basically killed ur brother!!!!

Jungkook's pov:
I was walking thru the halls when I bumped into a girl.... Aishhh.... Not her again... It was Mia.... Of course everyone knows her... The fangirl of JIMIN! But now she is fangirling over me!