Chapter 11 - Walk

3rd POV

Athanasia open her eyes and the first thing she saw is a black hair magician.

"you're awake, you must thinking you're some kind a sleeping beauty"

Athanasia close her eyes back. "Oh? Now you're pretending to be asleep?"

"Should I fetch a prince for you from abroad? Which contrary do you prefer? Atlanta? Huale? Sycansia?"

Athanasia had a tick mark on her head. 'Dude, please! Can I have a moment to let that sink in before waking up? It was a super important dream!'

Athanasia sit up and place her hand on her chest and to feel that she not in pain anymore.

"You own me your life while your brother own me a slight but big favour~" Lucas smirk at the last sentence.

Athanasia dumbfounded before snap out of it to search her brother when she remember that he save her life.

Athanasia looked around to her brother but find nothing. Lucas who noticed her looking around to find someone decide to ask her.

"Who are you looking for?"

"Where's big brother? Where is he?"

"Oh? You mean the prince? He rest in his room"

Athanasia eyes widen "What? I thought he in this room because when I woke up that day, he was in it"

"Don't ask me, I know nothing" Lucas shrugged his shoulder. "But the only thing I know is- when I'm going to heal him, he already awake and he said he going to rest in his room, that's all I know"

Before Athanasia could say anything the door open. The door open to reveal Claude and Felix.

Claude looked at Athanasia and Athanasia looked at him.

"Princess!" Felix happily said with a tear in his eyes.

Athanasia rise up and run to Claude. "Daddy!"

"He- GAH!" Athanasia trip on her feet.

Claude immediately catch her before she hit the ground. Claude eyes widen and Athanasia confused at Claude.

Claude gently lift Athanasia up. "Are still feeling sick?"

Athanasia shake her head while Claude scan her body to see if anything is wrong.

"There won't be another side effects?"

"Daddy, That man-" Athanasia eyes widen when she see Lucas turn himself into a child while they haven't noticed.

*Cough, cough, cough* "Ah, it seems that I may have used up almost all my power to heal the princess and the prince"

"Certainly, you deserve a praises for you hard works"

"of course, that will be after we confirm that the princess and the prince is completely recovered"

Lucas had his hand on his mouth and had fake tears in his eyes and most importantly there's sparkle effect in the background to make him look like innocent magician.

"I beg your pardon your majesty but the princess is still not completely healed especially the prince"

"What do you mean they not completely healed?" Claude said while Athanasia had a disgust looked on her face.

"I beg your forgiveness, your majesty, I am still but a boy in training and I was not able to stabilized the princess mana completely but the worst had passed, so her mana will slowly be returning to its place now- KEGH!"