70:

Arc II Finale:
Y/n...Typing:/

⚠️: blood, sad elements, sexual content.

Y/n's view:
Taking over the role of the medic was hard. I had no clue what I was doing. But I tried my best by remembering what Zuley would usually do.

I managed to help YangYang.

I never would've imagined it was him who helped in kidnapping, but from what I could tell..he was guilty about it for months. He kept asking for forgiveness.

"Yang Yang." I spoke up making him look at me. "You're forgiven. I didn't even know it was you...but I can tell it affected you mentally worse then it did to me."

Yang Yang smiled. "Thank you..Y/n."

I approached Jisung. He was still holding the gun in his hands. His hands shaking uncontrollably.

I tried taking the gun out if his hands but he pulled his hands back. "I'm keeping it..."

Taeyong was also shaking sitting besides him.

"Taeyong."

"Sm really is dead.."

"He is." I said patting his leg. "But it's time for us to go. I don't know where but we can't sit in an alleyway all day."

"Let's wait for Yuta Hyung." Jeno said as he stared at his phone. He was looking at a picture of him, Yuta, and Zuley.

I clenched my fist. " he had to fight with her before this too.."

"Not every relationship is perfect." Jaehyun muttered. He wiped the blood off his face. "But Im sure it's Eating up Yuta inside."

"You're right..."

Yuta's view:

I didn't care what everyone was telling me.
They kept saying she won't make it alive to the hospital. But I know Zuley better, she may seem like a weak girl but..she's stronger then most men I know.

I swooped her up in my arms, she hissed in pain as she looked at me.

"Zuley I'm taking you to the hospital."

"You told me to go die..I took that personally." She joked...even in this state she could joke.

I clutched her close to me and ran down the staircase. She kept groaning in pain.

(Play the music)
I placed her on to the motorcycle and I got on.
"Zuley, hold on to me."

"Okay." She muttered softly and wrapped her arms around me.

I could feel her blood soaking my back.
I took a deep breath as I held back my tears.

I started driving, making sure she was still holding on.

"Yuta.."

"Hm?" I hummed as I tried looking around the city for the hospital.

She passed me a key, I had seen it before. She always carried it wherever she went, but never once talked about it.

"Give this to Taeyong..I know..you guys need a place." She coughed and spat out blood to the side she took a deep breath before speaking again. "It's my home in Utah..I give it to nct...lay low there for a bit...I know there's a lot of things you don't know about me..but there..you'll know all about me. The address is...(some address in my boring state of Utah)."

"Hey Give it to him yourself."

She shook her head and nuzzled her face into my nape. "And...tell my mom I love her."