chapter#21

Sarah's pov......
I left the dorm and went to meet the twins ...god i was missing them so much...
I already called the uber when i was getting ready...
When i told him that he has to try harder...the look on his face was priceless....maybe i should just forgive him and move on ...try to be good friends with him... I don't think he feels anything for me...i think he's just guilty because of his mistake...i guess he will ask for forgiveness one more time and if i still don't talk to him he'll leave me be ... it's not like he has feelings for me...only I'm stupid ...

I was so into my thoughts when the driver said we've reached our destination..i paid him and got out of the car...
People can recognize me now so i had to wear sunglasses and a cap to cover myself up...
I had the key so i opened the door and walked in...
Gid I've missed this place....
I wanted to surprise them so i tiptoed my way into the living room....
I saw both of them sitting on the couch and eating snacks....lily was watching something on her phone and lucy so so into the crime investigation thing that was being played on the LED ....
I walked a few more steps and when i was behind lucy i covered her eyes ....i was expecting her to recognize me but that bitch screamed and lily threw her phone because she got startled by her scream.....i removed my hands from her eyes...and walked infront of them....i took off my cap and sunglasses ...
They both screamed this time....
The hell...
" I thought you were a thief"lucy said still coming back to her normal state..

"Yeah....how many thiefs come and cover your eyes like this?"lily chuckled and walked to me ...
She hugged me so hard i swear i heard my bone cracking...

" I thought u forgot us..."she said...while pinching my cheeks ...

"How can u forget u guys ....u guys are my family"lucy came forward and i hugged her too ....

"How are you....?" She asked while were still hugging

We broke the hug and sat on the couch ...lily went to bring me a glass of juice..

"I'm... fine.."i gave her a fake smile....

Lily looked at me for some seconds..and then said..." I saw.."

"You saw what..."
I knew what she was talking about ..i just didn't want them to be upset because of me....i came here just to spend some time with them...not to discuss my problems...

"No need to hide..we both know....we messaged u but u didn't reply ....."

"Yeah....i actually switched my phone off"

Lucy held my hand and said ..." U don't believe them..do u"

I chuckled " ha..no absolutely not.... RM said...look at the positive comments just ignore the negative ones.."

They smiled and then lucy said " he's right.... he's the leader right?"she asked...

"Yep...he is ...they treat me like an old friend.." i told them

"Good.... everyone..what about Taehyung...how does he treat u?"lucy asked...

" He keeps apologising.."

" Remember i told u not to give in so early..?"

"Yeah.."

"Well let's keep doing that ..by the way do u think he's genuinely sorry?"

"Yeah..looks like it ...he smiles at me alot ,talks to me like I'm his friend too......oh..and he hugged me when i cried after reading the comments"

Lucy was about to speak but lily inturepted "...hmm....i was just scrolling through my Instagram and i saw his pictures ... i mean there are just too much pictures of BTS everywhere....i saw that Taehyung's pictures...and trust me that guys visuals are no joke..."

She said ..and i had to agree i mean she's right I can't even look at him for more than a few minutes when we're face to face.....

With that i remembered.."hey lily ..what about that guy who gave u flowers..?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her ....

"WHAT the hell...is that what i think it is....are u blushing lily..?"

She touched her cheeks and laughed nervously.." what ...no I'm not..."

Lucy and me kept bugging her until she said..

" He's a nice guy...we spend some time together and i kinda like him... he's cute"

" Omg...my sister is in loveee...." Lucy was kinda singing...and i laughed ...

" Tell us more".

" Oh...and he's an army...i mean a BTS fan.."

"Oh really .?..."lucy asked

I smiled ...who isn't a fan of them now... everyone knows them...

" He was shocked when i told him about u being my friend...he said he wanted your autograph" lily smiled at me...

What .....my autograph..

"Oooooo you're famous now..." Lucy said and i was shocked to hear that i have a fan...why would he want my autograph....

"What's his name..?" I asked her as she checked her freshly manicured nails...

" Hmm ... Alex..."

" Oh.sweet ...i just think ...guy named Alex are caring and cute..."

"So lily what would u do if he asked u out?"..lucy asked her sister ...

" I think I'll say yes..." And with that she ran to her room...me and lucy laughing ....finally one of my friend was going to have a partner..

" Lucy when will you find your dream guy...?"

" Umm let's not talk about that... I'm not ready for commitments "

" Ok..as u wish....hey lucy what should i do with V..?"

" Let him try ...i think he's so guilty right now... I've seen so much of them in interviews.he doesn't seem like that kind of guy..i think he's genuinely sorry..let him try.."

" I think i like him...i mean before this...he was just a celebrity for me but now that i know him personally and I've seen him how he acts behind cameras... he's a complete different guy when i actually got to know him.....u know what i mean.."

" I know u like him....but i think he likes u too..."

" What ... I don't think so..."

" Oh..sis trust me he does..."....
.
.
.
.
.to be continued....