𝟢𝟪 | 𝖨'𝗆 𝖦𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗈 𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖤𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝖠𝗌𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗌

❝ 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I woke up this morning to Elijah's arm tightly wrapped around my waist

I woke up this morning to Elijah's arm tightly wrapped around my waist. It took me a few minutes for me to remove his hand without waking him so I could take a shower. And still after I took my shower, Elijah happened to still be asleep.

I changed into a grey shirt and black shorts since I was only going to eat breakfast and afterwards I'll be changing again so I could meet Odette at her office for an hour or two.

Then Cassandra and Ryan will meet me there and they'll be helping me on my kills today.

I also give myself two days each week to take a break from working out and I'll usually replace it with simple stretches before I go to sleep that night.

I head downstairs to find Natalie in the kitchen along with Samuel standing behind her. Jayden and Aria are in the living room watching tv. Grayson is talking with Odette on the phone while I walked past his room. After a few minutes, Natalie and Samuel hadn't noticed me yet and I got tired of standing so I decided to clear my throat to grab their attention.

Natalie quickly stepped away from Samuel and the stove that had the food cooking in front of her and looked at me. "It's not what it looks like." Natalie said.

"Mhm . . ." I say, trying not to smile.

"It's really not what it looks like, Bianca." Samuel adds which just lets my smile grow bigger.

I look behind me to make sure Aria and Jayden aren't paying attention to the conversation in the kitchen. I begin walking to the kitchen island and face Natalie and Samuel. "Nat and Sam sitting in a tree . . ." I begin whispering. "K-i-s-s-i-n-g!" I finish saying and this time, my smiling is starting to hurt my cheeks. "Does Elijah know?" I ask.

"Bianca-" Natalie and Samuel said at the same time before I cut them off.

"Don't worry, I won't say anything." I say.