Chapter 17

TMZ BREAKING NEWS:

Pop star, Camila Cabello, and Writer, Lauren Jauregui, daughter was just admitted into a hospital after getting into a fight at SunSight school

Pop star, Camila Cabello, and Writer, Lauren Jauregui, daughter was just admitted into a hospital after getting into a fight at SunSight school. Cabello says, and i quote, "If you didn't think about your daughters behavior, then you don't know how to raise a god damn daughter. You should be ashamed of yourself." At the child's mother who threw Lilly into a metal trash can.

There are rumors going around that Lilly is currently in a coma. We send our prayers to there family and hope Lilly gets well soon.

Camila's Pov-

I haven't slept, neither has Lauren and i don't think that's going to change. It's been a whole day without hearing Lillys cheerfully voice.

When i heard from Dr.Robbins that she was in a coma, it broke my heart.. Some people don't get out of comas, some do, but it takes a while. I really hope Lilly gets out of it, i know she can, she's a strong little girl, she's my daughter.

News got out some how, probably have Rodger to blame, he will do anything just for me to get more fans and love, but i don't care about that. I care about the fans i have now that didn't have to see sad things happen to me just to show love and support.

Either way, Lillys room is filled with flowers, candy, stuffed animals and all that sort of stuff. Sent from multiple of people, a few of my friends stopped by, came to give Lilly prayers and show support.

When Taylor came with Hailee, they let me get out my tears. I've been trying to hold them in since Lauren needs me right now.

Since it's Sunday, I had to push back the albums release date, including the tour. If anything, it will probably be released next week Saturday, i just won't do any interviews. Even if everything is okay with Lilly by that time, i just know half of the question that will be asked.

Speaking about the album, here comes Rodger.

*Knock on the door*

Rodger comes in with a small Lilly flower, like all the other ones.

"Hey." He slightly whispered.

"Hey." I said back, as if Lilly could wake up.

"I'm going to go grab a coffee, want anything?" Lauren asked me as she got up from her seat.

I shook my head no and she was out the door.

"So Camila, we did push back the tour another year, if that helps." I didn't expect Rodger to go that far with everything, i mean giving me space and time- he's definitely up to something. "And the latest we could do with the album will have to be next Saturday." As i predicted.

"That all sounds good to me, and you do understand when it comes out, i won't be doing interviews." I really have to make this part more clear to him.

"Yes, but we will still need you to talk about the album and answer fans question. So we planned a live video on youtube for the day the album comes out, comments won't be on, we will ask the fans for questions on your twitter and we'll choose only questions related to the album." Rodger explained everything, and it sorta sounded great.

"Okay... why do i have a feeling your gonna ask something you already know the answer to?" I asked with a laugh, going off about the weird feeling.

He stood quiet and sucked his lip, things he did when he had a question i wasn't gonna like.

"What?" I asked him, bluntly.

"We're still going to need you to perform Tuesday at the award show." He said in one breathe and i immediately rolled my eyes and was about to shut the idea down before he interrupted. "No no no, please. We can't back down now, it will cost a lot especially last
minute. Also, you will just need to perform, no red carpet, no sitting in the crowd, not even excepting the award, if you do however win one we will have them play a video of you, which we should get done now."

I sighed.

"Camila, i know im asking for a lot. Especially now with Lilly in a coma, but do this for her."

My mind was now battling with my heart.

"Let me talk to Lauren about it and i'll text you later tonight." I let the words escape my mouth giving Rodger some hope.

After Rodger left, saying his goodbyes and payed his respect. Emily came in, without her two mommies. She didn't see me at first since i was on my phone in the corner, and i wanted to say hello but she began to speak.

She held Lillys hand in her hand, "Hi, Lilly. Momma tells me your in a coma... i don't know what that is, you are the smart one so maybe when you wake up you can tell me.. i hope your dreaming about unicorns or rainbows but i know your not like that, your probably dancing in a big white stage... please wake up Lilly. Your my best friend, i need you here with me."

She began to sniffle and that's when i got up, she still hasn't heard or see me so i came from behind her acting like i just walked in. I tapped on her shoulder and when she turned around, seeing me, she gave me a tight hug.

"Hey hey hey, why don't we go find your mommas so you guys can go home and get some sleep on your own bed." I told Emily.

"No, i can't leave Lilly."

"Lilly is going to want you to sleep, you can come back in the morning with maybe some dunkin' coffee? The food here sucks." I said, trying to make her laugh.

I picked her up and we went to go find Normani and Dinah.