Chapter 2

The door opened and there they were, storming in, staring at the humans with their red eyes, there must have been at least a dozen of them swarming them, almost curious, the group were too worried that they were about to die or be their next meal.

Aerilyn was shaking with her brothers arms around her.

'Separate them' a tall, hench vampire said, he had short blonde hair, striking red eyes, with armour on. He looked important.

They were being rough with them, especially the men.

Aerilyn looked over at the others to see if they were okay specifically Evelyn and Saryn, but just like her they were scared.

One came over putting his hands on Aerilyn, Eli tried to swipe him away, the tears falling down her face.

'Remember what I said Lyn, it will be okay', he called using her nickname as he always had done.

The others called to each other and struggled against the power of the vampires, they were that powerful they didn't need the weapons they carried to use against the humans, that was just for rogues, werewolves or other clans they didn't get on with.

They were seperated into two groups, as you can guess, girls and boys.

'What is going on, why are you separating us' Evelyn was brave enough to speak up. She had always been braver than most, Aerilyn admired that about her, when they faced things she would be at the front ready to take it on.

'You are going to be processed and taken to holding, we will need your names, where you came from and age' The tall important looking one replied.

'Is it really necessary to separate us from them, we aren't exactly a threat to you', Evelyn was asking for it, everyone else knew to keep quiet, but still she pressed on.

'Not that I have to answer you, but this is only temporary whilst we process you, we will move you all to a room together'. He was cold and stern, he pulled her up and shoved her to another part of the room.

Aerilyn legs were beginning to hurt from being sat down so long, it was taking a long while to process us, but at least the blaring alarm had gone off, they could only guess they were processing them so that they could become blood bags, why else would they do this.

'You, with the brown hair and white shirt, it's your turn, come here' a girl with mid length brown hair called her over. Aerilyn looked up, realizing she was talking to her, her legs were almost giving way as she made her way across the bare room.

There was nothing in here that could help them escape, just pure concrete, as cold as them. As she approached the woman, Aerilyn saw her eyes turn red as she had breathed in.

'God, I wish I had eaten before this' the woman muttered to the amusement of the other guards. It was quiet enough for Aerilyn to hear.

Aerilyn made eye contact with her, she almost looked guilty because she must have known that she had heard what she had said, but Aerilyn looked away very quickly.

She sensed the girls nervousness because she relaxed her body leaning back in the chair, hoping it would relax Aerilyn, but it didn't.

'She smells out of this world, everyone is going to have a hard time controlling themselves around her, this is dangerous' the guard exclaimed, almost frothing at the mouth, surely Aerilyn didn't smell any better than any one else, she always thought she had a common blood type.

Aerilyn looked down at the floor, not enjoying being spoken about as though I wasn't there.

'Just do your job Ren, that is not our decision to make, the Queen can decide, you all better keep in check'. The girl dismissed Ren, whose eyes she could still feel on her as though he was ready to pounce at any moment.