TWENTY THREE

George bites his nails anxiously as he sits in the passenger seat of the gangster's car.

The younger looks over at the male who is tearing up his beautiful fingers.

"Stop it." Dream barks out causing the smaller to jump out of this deep thoughts.

The kitten put his hands down in his lap and started biting his lip.

Dream rolled his eyes and they came up on a red light.

Once the car stopped he grabbed the smaller by his neck and kissed him.

George's eyes were wide, he was so lost in his thoughts he wasn't expecting the kiss.

Dream pulled away and look and the beautiful male.

"Why are you so nervous? He's your best friend."

George sighed and ran his fingers through his brown locks.

He was on his way to see his best friend Karl . It has been a while since the two had seen each other because the whole situation. Sapnap talked to the other male about what had happened. George never told Karl what was going on and what happened so he was scared that his one and only best friend was going to hate him.

"I'm just scared he's gonna hate me because I never told him."

The gangster watched his anxious lover next to him.

"I think you are overthinking, Karl has been with you for a long time right?"

The kitten nodded.

"Then I don't think he's gonna hate you so calm down love." Dream said as he ruffled the smaller's hair.

George watched the light turn green and they pulled off.

They pulled up to the café they were supposed to meet at.

George took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. He looked over at the younger.

"I'll be waiting here for you love." The gangster said.

George nodded quickly as his nerves got worse.

He watched Dream slide his hand over top of his.

"It's going to be ok."

The kitten knew that Dream was right. He took one more deep breath before he got out.

The cool wind hit his face as he stepped out.

"GEORGE!"

He jumped when he heard his name being yelled.

Before he could react he was pulled into a tight hug.

The sweet familiar smell of the brown haired male filled his nose.

"Oh my god."

George's eyes widened when he heard the weak voice.

Karl was crying.

The other pulled away and looked a his best friend with puffy eyes.

"God damnit George! Don't go scaring me like that!" Karl said with a sob.

George grabbed his friends hands as he watched the other male cry.

"God when Sapnap told me what happened I lost it. All I could think about was how I could've lost the person that means most to me."