Character Info: Female Knight!

We'll start first with the Main Protagonists of the story!

Name: Kein Rosenguard.
Age Currently: 10 years old.
Sexuality: Lesbian
Pronouns: She/her
Height: 4'7
Magic: Unknown

Description: Lots of scars, bruises, burn marks all over her body but her face is the only thing that doesn't have much.

Hair color: Blonde [Waist length long]

Eyes: Aqua Blue

Favorite food: None, because she would rather eat anything than nothing.

Favorite thing to do: Painting. [Doesn't want to paint too much, her works causes greed and obsession to those whose heart are not well].

Other hobbies: Kickboxing, Teaching, Reading, Eating, Sketching, Drawing, and staring at cute frogs.

Likes: Cute frogs, Food, Peace, Literature, History, Culture, Books, Older Women, and being gay.

Dislikes: People who can't respect her space, Aunt Haren, and the three maids who bully her.

Fun fact about the character: She traveled into another world occupying another one's body she doesn't even know. No shit.

Favorite quote:
"Be gay do crime."
"You can't pray away the gay."
"Move, I'm gay."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Next is Rose!

Name: Rosarie von Goldheart.
Age Currently: 12 years old.
Sexuality: Kein-sexual
Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'
Magic: [Light Magic]
-A bloodline magic only passed down onto the royal family of Puronia.

Description: A princess who wears shawls often with different colors because she is forced to by tradition.

Hair color: White hair [Shoulder length long]

Eyes: Light Grey
-Only the servants of the Light goddess can possess such color. They are well known and must be kept safe all over the kingdom.

Favorite food: Anything that's eaten with Kein.

Favorite thing to do:  Escape the castle and be with Kein. Flirting around with Kein. Hugging Kein. Wanting to kiss Kein on the cheek. Anything related to Kein.

Other hobbies: Helping the unfortunate, playing the piano, dancing, singing, learning new languages, and Kein.

Likes: Kein and talking with her younger sister Catherine.

Dislikes: Older sister Cecilia, responsibilities, being weak, being called useless, not being able to help others, any kind of bugs, and suitors.

Fun fact about the character: She has always been forced to be responsible, a good role model princess for the kingdom, she doesn't believe that she needed to wear fancy dresses to be a good princess and she believes can help in a different way.

One day she was hiding her identity as a princess, she tried her best to help the unfortunate as a commoner. She saw the hardships they went through and wanted to do more for her kingdom.

Favorite quote:
"With the light, there will always be a way out."
"I will always be by your side."
"If not now then when?"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Name: Lenard Yulien.
Age Currently: 13 years old.
Sexuality: Gay.
Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'3
Magic: [Wind Magic]
-Magic to be able to control the winds and air.