Part 9

Finally

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Time skip to the day of the entrance exam. Patrol was normal and nothing significant happened. Also the exam thing changed from two weeks to three months for the convenience of the plot*

*Aizawa pov*

"Izuku! Get your unmotivated ass down here. You're gonna be late", he groaned as he came downstairs in black sweatpants and a tank top. "That's the point", he said. I smacked his head and we got into the car. I handed him my travel mug that was filled with coffee and he took it gratefully.

We got to the school and I parked in my reserved spot. "All the best kid, have fun", he just hummed and left the car.

*Izuku pov*

I went to the entrance because I didn't want anyone to know my dad was a teacher. I looked up at the big UA sign and stepped forward. That's when I heard a yell from behind. "Look out", I turned around and caught someone. It was a girls with short brown hair and brown eyes and a red face.....?

"Its bad luck to fall before an exam, you should be more careful", I said. She nodded rapidly, "th-thank you so much for sa-saving me", she said. I smiled lightly, "it's no problem, all the best for your exam", and then I walked away, I heard her saying something, "y-yeah y-you t-too", I looked back and smiled again.

As I entered the auditorium I was pulled into a hallway, "my little green bean's such a ladies man!!", Auntie Nem said as she squealed. "I have no idea what you mean and I have an exam to take", I said with a sigh. "Of course sweetie, good luck", she pulled me into a hug.

I went back to the auditorium and found a seat. Papa Zashi walked into the auditorium and explained the exam. I was just minding my own buisness, thinking about the exam when this dude stood up and started yelling.

"Sir in the pamphlet we were given there are 4 robots. You've only mentioned 3. You should be ashamed of yourselves.", he turned to me.

"And you, with the unkempt green hair! Are you even paying attention? Don't you have any respect for this school", I sighed.

"For someone who was just dissing the school you have a lot to say to me when I was just minding my own business.", I said calmly. He was shocked and humiliated, he looked like he was about to say something else when I said, "sit down and listen, Present Mic was about to get to the fourth robot before you interrupted him ever so politely", he stopped his bullshit and sat down

"Thank you, now the fourth robot has absolutely no significance, it just causes mayhem and has no points, it's better if you just avoid it", after he briefed us on the exam I went to the room that was assigned to me for the written exam.

I read the questions and sighed in boredom. 'Who cares', I thought and started colouring in the boxes to make a cat.

As I leaned on my right hand a buzz came from it, my tracker started flashing a bright red light. I rolled my eyes and pushed on it.

"Izuku Aizawa if you think you can half ass this exam then think again. You're getting into this school whether you like it or not." I glared at the camera as dad scolded me. "Fine", I said with a huff of annoyance.

"Um Power loader, can I have another answer sheet please?", I asked and whispers broke out about how i was gonna fail if i had to start over now.

I did the exam 'properly', and I wrote way more than required on the extra credit questions. I finished my exam an hour before my time was up and handed my paper to powerloader who was the invigillator.