Dance

Talia left Derek and Peter and was driving to calm her breathing. When she notice Jackson, Stiles and Scott.

"Yeah, I can run really fast now - Except half the time, I'm running away from people trying to kill me! And I can hear things like - like my girlfriend telling people that she doesn't trust me anymore right before breaking up with me. I'm not lying to you! It - ruins your life." He yells as Talia sighs.

"It ruined your life. You had all the power in the world, and you didn't know what to do with it. You know what it's actually like? It's like you turned 16 and someone bought you a Porsche when they should have started you out with a nice little Honda. Me? I drive a Porsche." Talia havimg enough and slam her door as they all look at her.

"Hey Talie. What you doing here?"

"Hes right it ruins your life. Jackson hes right." Jackson eyes widen.

"Your a werewolf." He states wide eyed. As she shake my head.

"No. My mother was one. I never inherited the gene." His shoulders relax in response. "Also considering the fact that soft tissue damage took a few week to heal. Jackson it doesn't matter what age you are beleive me its not worth it."

"Talie you've never felt that power so how..."

"Your right I haven't but I've seen it and I know more than you do. I've seen what it's done. I've seen it consume people. People who I used to consider family and I've seen it kill people including my mother. Hunters Jackson you have no idea how cut and dry it is."

"I can protect myself." Talia scoffs.

"Yeah so could my family. Are you deaf, hunters don't give a rats ass, Jackson. Old, innocent, young a child they dont care they will cut you in half. You want this life, you want to constantly keep looking over your shoulder wondering if someone's coming with a broad sword to cut you in half. Or go home only for you to be burnt alive. Or when your 4 playing with a friend and men with guns break into your house. There is nowhere thats safe. There's no protection. Its just how long can you survive." She tell him as their are now visible tears in her eyes as all 3 of them look at her shocked. As she walk back into my car and slam the door shut driving off.

"Is it really that bad?" Hope asks shocked knowing that with the Mikeaslon name nobody would touch her.

"Yeah it is. Cursed werewolves have nothing to worry about until they activate their curse but born and bitten most of the time its hardest on them, the innocent ones. The kids who have to deal with the instincts of being a predator." She sighs looking at the child in pity.

Talia drives around a little before she stops and heads out of her car. "Hey mom, its been a while." She smiles sadly.

Gabriella Deaton. Loving Mother, Daughter, Friend and Sister.

°°°

Scott lying down healing as Talia is eating an apple and reading othello. When Scott wakes up.

"I wouldn't get up just, yet." Deaton tells him.

"He's definitely a Connisance." Kol comments.

"Where am I - " Scott starts.

"You're fine. And I've given you something that should - Speed up the healing process."