CHAPTER-SIX

I REALLY LIKE HER💖💖

The light from the widow burning  half of my face reminds me  that I never closed the curtains. Getting up I go to the bathroom to do my business, brushing my teeth and taking a hot shower that soothes my aching muscles. Choosing a baggy t-shirt and some jeans I put them on. leaving the bathroom. I make my bed. Checking  the time on my phone it shows 9:30am looks like i overslept, I wonder why? I sigh deciding to head  down for breakfast.

After what seemed like forever I finally find the kitchen. This house is huge no kidding. I enter the kitchen and find a pretty woman cleaning the counter. " Uhmm Hey" she looks up and smiles" Hello you must be heather I'm Lucy the maid and chief"
"It's nice to meet you I just came down looking for something to eat." I say shyly."Oh I'm sorry I didn't leave anything for you, I didn't know I was supposed too and Mrs reigns just informed me about you." She says genuinely sorry " it's okay you don't have to worry I'm fine with whatever you have." I tell her."Okay why don't you take a seat on the stool and I'll have a bowl ready for you in a sec." I nod at her and sit down.
After a minute she has the bowl of cereal ready for me. I take it saying  a small thank you, eating  my breakfast. When I'm done I get up to wash the bowl but miss Lucy tells me she has it so I can  head on up to my room.

I reach for my phone and dial miss Claire's number and after the third ring  she picks up." Hey baby, How are you?" She says cheerfully "I'm okay miss C, how are you?" I ask. "I'm great baby I'm just happy you finally called I miss you a lot." I try my best not to cry because she knows me so well. "I miss you too." I can already imagine the smile on her face." So tell me how's the place do you like it? and most importantly how are they treating you?" She fires so many questions at once. "The place is okay I haven't gone out because I just got here and you don't have to worry everyone here is treating me fine" I say filtering the truth. "Well I'm happy to hear that baby,  shoot! I gotta go I promise to call you tomorrow okay." I miss her so much I just wish I could go back " Bye baby."
"Bye" I say slowly and hang up. Sighing i flop back down on the bed  staring  up the  ceiling. "Hey sweetie are you okay" I scream at the sound of Mrs Wendy's voice. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you. I kept on knocking but no one answered so I decided to check if you we're here." She giggles. "It's okay"I get up so I can look at her.
" Can I sit down with you?" She asks pointing at the bed "Yeah sure" I scoot over so she can sit down with me.

"I just wanted to check if your okay." She moves closely to me. "I'm fine Mrs Wendy, you didn't have to check up on me."I say dusting off the non existent lint on my shirt. " Nonsense, I'm so embarrassed about last night. I was hoping your first day would go smoothly not the opposite." She says. I gulped and nodded. "You wanna know something?" She asks I nod but still don't look at her. " I do hate my husband I mean I did, It really hurt me.  I thought I wasn't enough when he cheated on me. i mean I gave the man seven children all healthy and all but it wasn't enough for him. To be honest I was angry  but still greatfull he at least had the decency to tell me what he did, I'm not gonna lie it wasn't easy in the beginning  all I could think of at first was his affair and we grew apart because I couldn't stand being in his presence. I know the kids noticed it but they didn't say anything, After some time i just couldn't take it anymore so I told him I wanted  a divorce. And he begged me not to do it and suggested we go for marriage counseling for a month. If it didn't work he would grant me the divorce, So I tried. It wasn't easy I can tell you that, But after some time I just thought of why I fell love with him in the first place and i slowly started to forgive him and we decided not to tell the kids. Till a few days ago we got a letter from your mom telling us he has a sweet baby girl by the name of heather and you were at a group home. I was a bit weary at first I mean what if it was all just some scam till we called Miss Callie and we talked  a couple of times till she emailed me a photo of you and I fell in love with you right there and then ."she says wiping off the tears I didn't know we're falling. "Baby I know we were late and didn't know you we're out there but that doesn't mean we don't love you, That doesn't mean I don't love you. Yesterday was horrible and I feel really awful at what the guys said to you and don't worry I dealt with them."She says softly. "You didn't have to do that Mrs Wendy I mean they we're right I don't belong here."  My voice breaks a little.

"What that's nonsense, don't say that sweetie you don't deserve that no matter what they say it's not your fault you didn't ask for this. No matter what they say I still love you like my own okay sweetie? your mine even if I didn't give birth to you." And that just breaks me  which causes me to release  everything I've been holding and she's right there to hold me. " It's okay baby let it go," she says soothingly rubbing soft circles on my back.
After I'm done crying on her shoulder we just sit there enjoying each other's  comfort. I'm so glad I've found someone who loves me. I really really like her alot. I've finally found someone here that loves me.

And that's chapter six everyone 💖💖💖 hope you like it don't forget to
Vote
Comment
and tell me what you think.....