Professor Romanoff pt 2. Natasha X Reader

Part 2

Y/n POV

She toys with the hem of my shirt "I'm gonna regret this when the alcohol wears off." She rasps, pulling my shirt over my head. "We can deal with that later." I whisper.

She lifts my thighs pushing me onto the kitchen worktop, she pulls her top off revealing a tattoo snaking it's way under her breast, to breast to her breast bone. I can't quite make out the image, I i clasp her bra allowing a clearer view of the design.

A dragon tattoo revealed itself, winding from her left side, under her chest to her breastbone. I stroke my fingers over the ink cupping her breast.

She unhooks my bra with on hand releasing my breasts, she smirks, pleasantly surprised by what I have to offer.

I blush proudly as her gaze flutters from my eyes to my chest, her tongue licks between my breasts kissing and bitting on the flesh. Purple patches slowly appear with her onslaught.

Does she realise just how good she's making me feel? I feel wet , if she wasn't standing between my legs my thighs would be rubbing together. Does she understand how safe I feel around her?

The second I saw that rose on her hip, the second she threw her head back in laughter I was captivated by her. Her motions move in slow motion as I savour every touch, every kiss, every moan.

My hands grip the worktop my knuckles whiten as I tighten my grip as her mouth goes lower down to my stomach. My breath catching in my throat, her fingers unbutton my jeans, she hooks her fingers in the band pulling my underwear off in one motion.

I push myself up allowing her to remove my clothes, hers follow. Shivers swim up my spine when her fingers meet my clit, rubbing circles.

My mouth falls open in a gasp "don't stop." I say through staggered breaths, failing miserably to contain my pleasure.

"You like that?" She rasps, I nod groaning, her fingers rub over the swollen nerves faster. My pleasure reaching an all time high. Fuck, I don't want this to end.

She gives me a moment for my shaking legs to calm before lifting me off the work top guiding me to the sofa. Fucking me hard on the sofa, then harder on the floor not stoping once my arms were pinned above my head.

Orgasam after orgasam exploding through me until we make to the bedroom.

I push her onto the bed going down on her, being greeted with her wetness pooling down her thighs. It's like that moment in a TV show, you've been waiting six seasons, hundreds of episodes and they finally get together.

That's how I feel, like I've been waiting all my life for a moment I only knew had a possibility a matter of minutes ago.

Is it crazy to want someone you know you can't have? Does it make me stupid to believe there's a chance this will happen again, or does it make me hopeful.?

Optimistic perhaps.

Her moans become louder as my fingers push against her g-spot my tongue moving at the same rhythm against her clit. Hearing her, tasting her is like taking a drug, I feel addicted and there's nothing I can do now but give in over and over again with each orgasmic experience.

I pant breathlessly coming up for air, quickly her hand laces through my hair pushing my head lightly, encouraging me to continue my work.

Instantly I continue "good girl, keep going." She motivates me. Soon after her thighs clench around my head, her back arching, her head pushing deeper into the pillows, a series of groans releasing from her mouth.

Desperate to continue she drags me up to her lips, her arousal dripping down my chin, her kisses clean my chin. Her actions are seductive and hot, they turn me on greatly. "Take me to the shower." I husk.

Her deeper, yet feminine voice fans down my ear "of course." I giggle excitement rushing through me.

Her shower is big, black tiles surrounding me, hot water falling from the ceiling slipping over her golden skin. The lights are fancy, LEDs set to a red, intensifying the mood, sultry music humming in the background.

Water runs over her chest, streaming down over her nipples i'm mesmerised by her form, her tight stomach, her small waist, her curvy hips. By this point the alcohol has worn off and with one more orgasm I suddenly become very aware of what i'm doing.

i'm fucking my professor- more accurately shes fucking me and I like it.

Her kisses melt me as she dominates me the majority of the time. Her skin feels like sexual fire against mine, I feel so needy for her.

She makes my mind go to places that only exist in movies and books, she makes my body feel weightless. All my insecurities fade around her presence.

As far as track records would prove, something this good will inevitably end I will be torn to shreds, my heart ripped out and abandoned as I fade to nothingness.

"Stop." I tell her, she doesn't hear me, or maybe she did and chose to ignore it. "S-stop." I say again, instantly she backs away from my body. "What's wrong?" She turns off the shower.

I pull her body to mine, our foreheads pressed together. "This has to stop, I've got to go." I say firmly but softly, She hands me a towel guiding me to her room so I can change.

"Only I would sleep with my fucking professor." I scoff to myself.

I get ready to leave, seeing the sun coming up through the blinds I realise just how long I've been here for- too long.

"What happened what changed?" She ask me, I start to panic, frantically running round her apartment looking for my things. She grabs my shoulders looking into my eyes "what changed." She repeats with a breath.

"I can't sleep with you Miss Romanoff." I say with emphasis on her name. "Don't say my name like that- don't say it like you weren't screaming my name minutes ago." Her face contours as she attempts to understand my behaviour.

"You're pretty okay, you're nice, you make me feel good. You're making it so easy for me to catch feelings- something I do too quickly and something I also hate doing." She tilts her head as a deafening silence blares between us.

"I have to go, because you're making it so easy for me to get hurt... I've not spent all this time promising myself not to fall for anyone again to go and fall for my professor." She's got no clue what I'm talking about.

Avery wasn't just my friend, I loved her, I never told her and I never got to.

"You're getting ahead of yourself y/n, it's sex, it doesn't have to happen again."

And I hope it doesn't... except I really hope it does and that scares me.

"I know, I know I'm sorry but I have to go." She nods, her face displays disappointment as her eyes gloss but her smile never fades.

"I'm sorry." I say barely above a whisper. "No don't apologise I was in a position of authority here and this should've never happened." She's right, it absolutely shouldn't have but I wanted this just as much as she did.

"It's nobody's fault, can we just pretend this never happened?" I say feeling tears prick my eyes.

"It never happened."

I leave. She's alone in her apartment doing whatever she normally does. I'm alone in the street walking to the coffee shop like I normally would in the morning.

Like it never happened...

A/n (There is a part 3 to this if you want it, it's not written yet but I have the ideas.)