𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮- 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐱

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

"Just remember to share as little or as much as you want. Zach does a good job with keeping things as chill as possible during his interviews." My manager Rio said as I looked at myself in the mirror doing one final look at the outfit I chose to wear. I grabbed a bottle of strawberry banana body armor before I was led to the main interview area. I was filming for the Zach Sang Show which I was honestly looking forward to.

I know a few of my friends were interviewed by him before and they only had good things to say about him so this made me even more comfortable sitting down and talking with him since I wasn't the biggest fan of giving interviews.

"Now this guest I've tried to get on the show for a while now. And finally, the stars aligned please welcome singer, songwriter, producer, actress, and entrepreneur. I could honestly go on and on but she only needs no real introduction Y/N Y/LN."

I adjusted the headphones on my head and smiled "thank you for coming on the show. I'm being serious when I said I've wanted you on the show for a while now. How have you been lately? And tell everyone about your most recent projects." Zach said.

"Well first of all thank you for having me. I'm glad we could finally work things out and finally made this happen. I've been great honestly. I just released my new single Take You Back featuring the one and only Kehlani and I've recently wrapped up on my latest movie In The Heights and I'm hyped for everyone to see it. So I'm excited to kind of sit back and catch my breath for a while." I replied.

"I've been hearing amazing things about the movie. I can't wait to see it. As I said previously you have all these titles behind your name. Is there anything that makes doing your job difficult?" Zach asked "I'm super proud of how the movie turned out and I can't wait to hear the feedback the fans give us for it. There are downsides to it like not being able to just go out and run errands or constantly having to be on a schedule. But for me, the biggest thing is being away from my son that tops everything. I can't stand being away from him at all." I replied honestly.

Zach smiled and nodded in understanding "now that you've brought him up for those who don't know you have a son with actress Megan Fox how has life been since welcoming your son into the world? And how is it co-parenting with Megan?"

I smiled at the thought of the little boy who has filled my life with more love and joy than I ever thought was possible. "Yeah, Megan and I have a little boy together, Rome Orion Y/LN. He'll be three soon and is the absolute light of my life. I always say before he was born I was just going through the motions of life not caring about what happened from one day to the next. But the minute Megan gave birth to him and I held him in my arms I wanted to do everything to ensure that he was going to grow up to do something amazing in this world.