29

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

"Gym is packed than usual. Something must be going on." Coach David muttered as she chewed on her fingers.

Blu look at her weirdly as she walk past her basketball coach. She shook her head then look around the gym that had a few people in it. A lot of students were here because teachers made it a test grade if they came to the game. They would get an automatic one hundred if they came and students took advantage of that.

Seeing Angel sitting down, Blu slid next to her. "Hey, boo." She greeted her and Angel have her a smile.

"Hello, it's packed in here." Angel said as they both look around the gym together.

"Yeah, but we know why they're here. A hundred percent test grade in Mr. Mills class." Blu remarked and they both started laughing.

"No seriously, easy test grade." Angel added. Her face quickly dropped when she seen him walk in the gym.

"Kill me now." She muttered causing Blu to look over at her.

"What's wrong?" Blu asked seeing the frustrated look on her friend face.

Angel let out a sigh, "You see that man sitting in the bleachers?" She asked, Blu giving her a stale face.

"Girl, there's many men in the bleachers. Mainly boys not men." Blu answered, Angel such her teeth.

"No, I mean the dark skin guy over there." Angel said pointing, Blu looking where her finger was.

"Okay, what about him?" Blu questioned while the of them stare at the man.

"That's my lousy dad." Angel answered, Blu eyes widened.

"Really?"

Angel nodded her head, "Yup, I asked him to come to my first game. He shows up and does what he usually does, flirt with women." Angel stated watching her father talk to the mothers that sat near him.

She bite the inside of her lip watching the man she called her father flirting. He had came to see her, not meet women.

"Are you okay..." she trailed off seeing Angel had gotten up.

"Well alrighty then." She mumbled. She kept looking around as more people came in. Her face lit up when she seen Jahseh walking in.

She quickly got up and ran over to him. "Hi, baby." she exclaimed, smiling hard. Jahseh smile kissing her on the lips.

"Hey mamas. You ready?" He asked her as they started walking where her parents were sitting.

"Nervous? Yes. Ready? No." She answered and he chuckled.

"You thinking too much bout it baby. You'll do good." He told her, her cheeks got hot from her blushing. They finally reached her parents who sat at the end of the bleachers.

"Why you over here?" Shane asked her and she smack her lips.

"I came to say hi, relax. Anyway, mom this is Jahseh, you guys haven't met yet." She introduced the two.