bonus: water park

indigo paced around the living room, stopping at the window every couple minutes to see if tommy's car pulled up. this would be the first time she would see him after the meetup. she looked into the mirror, fixing her semi-long brunette hair and dusting her white shirt. she decided to wear something casual, so she wore black leggings and a white graphic t-shirt. she heard a loud car beep, and looked outside to see her boyfriend, tommy with his father. indigo ran to the door and swing it wide open to see a grinning boy. she jumped into his arms, clinging onto him, laughing from excitement. 

"i can't believe you're here!" she exclaimed, letting him go inside into her house. george came downstairs from his office where he was editing and gave tommy a wave.

"hi tommy. i have to go get groceries, so no breaking anything or putting anything on fire." george said to indigo and tommy, grabbing one of their large bags and his phone. 

as he locked the door, indigo turned to tommy with a smile. 

"do you want to so something?" she asked him. he nodded, confused, but also excited to see what she had planned. he followed indigo as she took her jacket from the closet and brought two large towels. 

"are you ready to get soaked from water?" 

"what do you mean?" 

"did you bring clothes?" 

"well obviously. i'm staying for a while." he said.

"good, then lets go!" indigo led them outside. the weather wasn't too bad, it was 65 degrees (fahrenheit) and sunny which was good for them. they walked to a bus station that was nearby and hopped in, going to a park. when they stepped outside, they looked at a large park with water fountains. children were playing under the water and laughing at each other. 

"shall we?" indigo asked as she started to take off her shoes. tommy did the same thing and they ran under the cold water, letting it soak themselves. 

"ah! it's so cold!" tommy exclaimed as the water went down his back, making him shiver. indigo took his hand and lead him to a large fountain. they went into it, the water was much warmer than the other sprinklers. 

at the end, they both were dripping wet, head to toe, bundled in a towel each. they decided to go back home and change, both of them taking a separate shower and falling onto the sofa. 

"where were you guys?" george asked them, as the two minors searched for a movie to watch.

"we went to the water park."

"you should have seen indigo fall on the ground!" tommy burst into laughter while elbowed his ribs, trying her best not to smile. 

"i'm going to be on a call with sapnap and dream, you two watch a movie." george said as he head upstairs into his room again, leaving indigo and tommy in silence.

"indigo?" tommy asked after a while.

"yeah?" she turned her body to face him. 

"i think i might be in love with you..." he spoke quietly.

"i think i might be in love with you too, mr. tommyinnit."