𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21

"Shinobu can I go on a mission with Kyojuro" I signed. "When is it?" Shinobu asked. "He said I could go to his next mission with him if you say I can" I signed.

"Y/n missions are dangerous" Shinobu said frowning. "Okay and?" I signed. "Fine you can go just tell me when you're leaving okay" Shinobu said.

I nodded happily and skipped out of the infirmary. "Y/n are you ready?" Kyojuro asked. "Hmm?" I hummed cocking my head to the side.

"To go" Kyojuro said. "You meant now!!?" I signed. He nodded. I ran back into the infirmary. "Bye Shinobu I'm leaving!!" I signed before grabbing my hood.

"WHAT!?" Shinobu yelled. I ran up to Kyojuro. "So where are we headed?" I signed. "The mugen train" Kyojuro said.

After a while of walking it became pretty dark but we arrived at a train. "Its's huge!!" I signed running up to it.

"Have you ever been on one?" Kyojuro asked. I put one finger up. "A year ago with Kanao and Shinobu" I signed.

"Now you get to go again come on lets go on" Kyojuro said waving me over to the entrance. I ran onto the train.

We went to a table and sat down. I started writing in my dream journal for a while. A shiver went down my spine and I stood up to leave.

I went near the entrance of the train and to the bathroom. 'Why did I come in here there's nothing' I thought raising my eyebrow.

I felt some put their hand on my shoulder and I quickly turned around and punched them. "OW WHY DID YOU HIT ME SO HARD!!?" Yoriichi yelled.

"Is everything okay in there!" The worker shouted from the other side of the door. "MHM!!" I hummed.

"What are you doing!?" I signed. "I don't know I just wanted to come here again and I just saw this train so I went on and I realized you were on the train too!" Yoriichi said.

"You missed me" I signed while smirking. "No I missed the world" Yoriichi said. "Well then leave me alone" I signed narrowing my eyes at him.

"Moody child" Yoriichi said rolling hi eyes and disappearing. I opened the door to see the worker. "Is there someone else in here?" The worker asked peeking inside.

I shook my head and left. 'I'm starting to think that he's just everywhere' I thought.

"TASTY!! TASTY!!" I herd someone yell as I opened the door. I walked over to our seats to see it was Kyojuro.

I silently laughed and sat down then took out my dream journal and started writing. "Hey Y/n!" I looked up to see Zenitsu, Inoskue, and Tanjiro.

"Mmm!" I hummed waving. "Um Mr. Rengoku?" Tanjiro said. "TASTY!!" He yelled turning to Tanjiro.

"Uh yes we heard you" Tanjiro said. Tanjiro started asking Kyojuro about something and the train started moving.

"Hey guys I'm gonna close my eyes for a while" I signed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/n" I opened my eyes to see a lady with black hair and purple eyes. "Hm?" I hummed sitting up.

"Want to help me cook dinner I trust you this time!" The lady said. I just nodded and followed her into the kitchen.

I watched her intently as she started cooking. "Hm Y/n you've been quiet today" The lady said smiling.