Ch2: Drama Queens

From a distance you could Rin waving her hand while lightly jogging, Yato walking, Margaret and Lily running towards you.

Rin was all concerned and seeing her Lily and Margaret started looking worried too. Now you didn't want to point fingers but Margaret and Lily definitely couldn't be as concerned as they showed.
"What happened gurl!?"
"Yeah we didn't see you all day. "
"Are you feeling alright, F/n-chan?"
Amongst their gazes, one stood out the most.

Yato's cold, murderous gaze pierced your soul

Yato's cold, murderous gaze pierced your soul. He did not want his time with Rin to get spoiled by you and your friends. You could only wonder how nobody is noticing his very obvious distaste, besides you.

"Yup sick yeah I am really sick guys. Lily, Margaret I need you both to take me to a hospital.  "
Both Lily and Margaret looked confused.
"Doesn't your family have a personal doctor? "
"I do??"
"She does??"
Rin and you ask simultaneously.

"Yes... We all do. " Lily answered weirded out by you
"Haha.. Of course we do silly Rin! I am flithy rich. Anyways I am feeling better now so let's...-- !!BLEUGHH!! "
"F/n-Chan! " Rin ran over to you, holding your hair up as you threw up again

Margaret's eyes twinkled mischievously. Yato tried his best not to frown. He knew whatever comes out of that women's mouth now would be a headache.
"Yato! F/n is clearly very sick. "
"Yes yes, please help us get her into the limo! " Lily agreed eagerly.
And he was right. Yato smiled politely on the outside but on the inside he wanted to rip their faces off. It was so obvious to Yato that both your friends wanted him as well. Like a product or accessory, you three want to use, share and show him off which disgusted him to no end.

You got up to see the very visible shift from normal to yandere eyes of Yato. Again nobody seemed to notice or care as you felt another bile form in your throat.

"No it fin--bleeeguuurrhhh" The fear and panic you felt caused you to throw up again. You are no used to being under this much pressure. You were an average student who lived a depressing yet average life before getting isekai-ed into this miserable cliche world.

Yato's eyes softened with concern. Not for you -he couldn't careless if you dropped dead right now. In all honesty, he would be happy if you did die now- but for Rin who is worried and is patting your head.

"Y/n-chan here you go. " You took the tissue from her and plopped back down on the bench. Yato sighed as much as he hated this, he had act like the prince he was, especially infront of Rin.
"Um... Ms.Williams, do you mind if I?" Yato kneeled down on one knee and held your hand in his. He knew exactly how you would react, he has seen this bullshit so many times--

!SMACK!

"I am fine! "
You booming voice was the last thing heard by the crowd. The only thing moving in that area was the cherry blossom petals. Eyes wide, mouth agape, Yato couldn't just believe what happened.

You. F/n Williams. Slapped Yatos hand away.

You of all people.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.