Two Years...

*This is a short chapter, fair warning*

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, months turned into two years on Sakaar, Zariah made a living working with Val, she bonded with the woman quite nicely. The goddess learned about her, that her real name was Brunnhilde, and that she was once apart of the Valkyrie's that fought against Hela and lost. Zariah knew the story but didn't think any of the Valkyrie's survived especially since the Pegasus they used were in her realm for safety.

The women were practically sisters with how much time they spent together. Valkyrie was surprised to know Zariah's origins but kept it secret to herself. She didn't want to put her friend in danger. Valkyrie unfortunately had to be baby-sat a lot due to her drinking. Zariah would try and keep her from it but just ends up breaking up fights Val gets into and ends up taking care of her.

The Grandmaster on the other hand was happy with Zariah, he adored her in fact, as a father would adore a daughter. He caught her singing to herself one day, fell in love with her singing voice and now once in a while has her perform concerts before champion events. He made sure her and Hulk were happy.

She always saw Hulk after his battles, he wins every time of course. She made friends with a couple of the contenders that tend to stick around, Korg and Miek. They took a liking to her due to her "fiery" attitude.

Hulk was especially happy because he was getting admiration and love like he felt he wanted. Zariah on the other hand, wasn't happy but she made due. She missed everyone, Thor, the Avengers even Nick Fury who she couldn't stand. She missed home. Asgard. Midgard. There were nights she cried herself to sleep because of everything she was missing, especially Loki.

*Time Skip to 2 years and a month*

Zariah was on the balcony of her room, having pains in her chest, watching the sunset sky which was one of the many comforts for her when it came to memories. She figured the pain was just her being exhausted and being depressed. Deep in her thoughts, she didn't hear the door open, the Grandmaster walked in seeing her on the balcony "Ah, my dear 143!" He exclaimed breaking her out of her thoughts, she turned and kneeled like she always did because it was required to do so "Grandmaster" she muttered softly.

He gestures her to rise "I have a new friend and I would like to put a concert on for him if you do not mind. You know since your singing voice is lovely." He says clapping his hands together. She hated to sing for his benefit but she did to make him happy so he would leave her alone. He would have her use a different name because 'Scrapper 143' and 'Zari' wasn't interesting enough so he has her use 'Dahlia'.

"I would be honored grandmaster. When would you like me to do so?" She asked. The grandmaster goes to walk away a little "In the next couple of hours my dear. I've already left an outfit for you. Scrapper 142 will come collect you." He says as he walks away. She goes back into the room and sees an elegant ball gown in a beautiful shade of pink with flowers and along with it was a mask that went over her eyes. He always had he dress up like that, says it was for the appeal but she was grateful he doesn't get her to dress up in provocative clothing.

 He always had he dress up like that, says it was for the appeal but she was grateful he doesn't get her to dress up in provocative clothing