Pictures At The Museum

Let's just say that this is...
Something...
Future Ruddiger here! I don't really know about this one...
-----
It was a field trip day! You and your class ended up going to museum.

Varian was walking around the museum with his two friends, Nuru and Yong. There was a 4th to their friend group, Hugo, but who on earth knows were he went.

As Varian, Nuru and Yong walked the halls, Hugo came running up to the 3. "Varian!" Hugo yelled shaking Varian aggressively, "I found the science exhibit! We gotta go!"
Hugo ran and dragged Varian behind him.
Nuru and Yong looked at each other and shrugged before racing after the two.

-

As Hugo made his friends explore the museum, Nuru had found a painting on the wall.
"Hey guys! You might wanna see this!" She called out to her friends.

The three boys ran over to see what she was looking at, everyone's eyes widened.

The painting... It was a portrait of a person who looked like Varian and another girl.

"Dude! That looks like you!" Hugo exclaimed. "And that girl looks like Y/n!" Yong points out, "You know, that girl that Varian's in love with."
"Pfft! I don't love her. She's just... nice... and sweet, and kind, and gorgeous, with those beautiful e/c eyes! I mean, wow!" Varian started daydreaming of Y/n, "I can't get her laugh out of my head!"

"Or maybe that's because she's right over there." Yong pointed to you and your friends laughing at a joke your long-blonde-haired friend made.

"Yeah, sure you're not in love with her. Its not like you stalk her! Because you definitely don't stare at her or when your close to her, try to smell her hai-" Hugo gets cut off by Nuru.

"Shut up, Hugo. Did you read the plaque?" Nuru asks before reading what the plaque says outloud, "'Varian Quirineon and his best friend Y/n L/n. In 1782 the two friends were the first to bring the world hot running water. The two later became a couple who ended up getting married and having 4 children.'" Nuru's voice started to raise at the last sentence.

"The weirdest part is that the girl you got married to looks like Y-" Varian cut off of Yong's sentence. "Woah, woah, woah. Sure, whoever that person is looks like me and has the same name as me doesn't mean that that's actually me. And I never got married, better yet, I never had a girlfriend." Varian said.

Hugo chuckled, "Yeah. You're gonna be lonely forever." Nuru wacked Hugo's shoulder, "Be quiet! Varian is sweet and kind! He could easily get a girlfriend. He's just never tried!" "Would you date him?" Hugo crosses his arms. "W-Well, h-he's my friend and I don't wanna ruin our friendship by dating him." Nuru came up with an excuse. "What about you Hugo?!" Yong asked, "Would you date him? I mean, you practically are in love him! You always mumble about how you want to, uh, I'm just gonna use a cleaner word, bang h-" Hugo slapped his hand over Yong's mouth. Varian and Nuru looked over at Hugo. "H-He didn't hear that. I-I just said that I wanted to give you a hug..." Hugo awkwardly walks over to Varian and awkwardly hugs him.

"Whatever. Let's just move on." Nuru drags Hugo and Yong away, expecting Varian to follow. But Varian didn't he stood and stared at the painting.

That couldn't be him or Y/n. They couldn't time travel. Although Varian did have a dream where he made love to Y/n. It could've either been boy hormones that affected his dream, but his dream did feel pretty life like. Maybe he did go back in time with out realizing.

He walked away and to his friends.

-

Later, when everyone was back at school, and school was ending...

Varian was at his locker when you walked over to him.

"Hey, Varian." You softly say, drawing Varian's attention. "O-Oh! Y-Y/n!" Varian blushes. "Yeah, its me." You smile, "So what do you think of the museum? I found it interesting." "Uh, yeah. S-So did I." Varian studders.

"I saw the painting." You suddenly say while looking away. "I, uh, what?!" Varian asks. "I know you saw it too!" You turn back to him, "Varian, I feel like this is something we need to talk about this." "L-Listen. I-I, I'm uncomfortable w-with this sub-" You cut him off by pressing your lips to his.

You pull away, "I don't know what my future holds, but I know you're meant to be in it."
F/R: It took me a minute to realize where I got this line from! XD
"I-I-" Varian was frozen. "I guess I'll see you later then." You smile and peck his cheek.

You start to walk away, but not before whispering something into his ear.

"I'm looking forward to those 4 kids. We better start brainstorming names."

-----
Author's Note

*cough*

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 851