4

As everyone was decorating her room, Megumi sat the small girl on his lap. She held the toy in her hands and showed the green curse. (Y/n) began to grow sleepy, as for Megumi. He lay down on the couch and put (Y/n) on his chest. She yawned and closed her eyes. Megumi did as well.

-----

"Well everything is fin-" Maki covered Itadori's mouth to shut him up. "Look." She said as she pointed at the two sleeping figures. Gojo smiled widely and took out his phone. He took many pictures, but unfortunately, he had the flash on during that time. It caused the two sleeping wake up. (Y/n) whined a little as she got up. "Great job! You made her sad!" Kugisaki shouted. The green curse hisses at Gojo and glared at him. "Whoops." He chuckled nervously. Megumi got up and calmed down (Y/n). "You really got to stop with all the pictures." Megumi sighed. Itadori picked up (Y/n) from Megumi's arms and smiled at her. "Let's go check out your new room." He said. "Itadori! Wait for us!" Nobara shouted and chased after him. "I didn't know you like children Fushigiro?" Maki teased. Megumi sighed and looked away. "Just calm ones." He said.

"What do you think?" Itadori asked (Y/n). She was placed back down and she looked around.

She looked around and explored her new room

She looked around and explored her new room. She noticed a small object that had carvings on the top. She opened it, and the sound of music was filled in the room.

 She opened it, and the sound of music was filled in the room

"Days in the sun. When my life has barely begun. Not until my whole life is done. Will I ever leave you." A young man sang to little (Y/n). Little (Y/n) opened her eyes and looked up at the boy with light hair and dark tips. She giggled and went to reach up for him. He smiled and kissed her head.

(Y/n) hummed along with the tune. She then closed it and looked over at the others. She lifted her mask over her mouth and showed them a smile. "I-I like...i-it!" She spoke. Arrows pierce everyone's hearts, and yes even Sukuna a bit. "You're so cute!" Gojo laughed and picked her up. He then smelled an unpleasant stench coming from her. "Oh, but you need a bath." He said. He grabbed her pair of clothes and took her to the showers.

(Y/n) began to undress and Gojo was excited to see her face. She took off her mask and looked up at Gojo. Gojo smiled and picked her up. Placing her into the bathtub and pinched her cheeks. "How dare you hide such an adorable face." He chuckled. She indeed is the most adorable child he had ever seen. Her eyes were big and full of wonder. She looked like an angel. Her (h/c) hair was filled with soap. Though, there was a white strip of white hair. Gojo cleaned the dirt off of her and made sure no shampoo got into her eyes. After drying her, he began to dress her.

She wore a blue shirt with a small flower design and a blue skirt with white clouds on it. Lastly, Gojo put on a hoodie that had clouds on it.

 Lastly, Gojo put on a hoodie that had clouds on it

Whichever hoodie you want.

Gojo fixed the girl's hair and he cut the ends a bit so it can look even. He wanted to cut her hair short like his but decided against it. Knowing that the girls - mainly Kugisaki - would want to play with her hair.
She pulled the hood up since she was comfortable with it. She was carried up by Gojo and hug his neck.

"Here's little (Y/n)." Gojo smiled. Everyone looked up to see her adorable face. "She's adorable!" Kugisaki squealed. "Shake, Shake!" Inumaki agreed. Gojo let (Y/n) down and her curse flew towards her. She cupped her hands and it landed there. She smiled and gently petted the curse. Itadori picked her up and sat her on his lap. All of them sat together and took a moment to have a break from everything.