You don't want them to find out do you?

Hello! I hope you enjoy this chapter. This is my first book that isn't fan fiction so let me know if I make any mistakes🥺 Anyways, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was busy with work and finishing up college. But hopefully from now on updates will be more regular. :)

Chapters from now on will contain mature content, so beware! I will include a warning at the top.

⚠️Warning: Sexual Content⚠️

Nathan Valentino

Looking down at this gorgeous woman grinding down on my lap, I growled. My hips naturally bucked, wanting to feel that friction. However, my cock was throbbing hard enough that if she kept grinding against my lap I would definitely shoot a load in my pants.

Just as I was about to take things further I heard the front door open. "I'm home dad!" I heard Arabella yell.

"Fuck." Kaia scrambled off of my lap fixing her clothes, placing herself on the couch opposite to the one I was sat on, panting like a dog from our kiss.

"Dad?" Arabella shouted again, coming closer.

I crossed my legs, and grabbed the tv remote, holding it in my hand. "In here tesoro." I answered.

Arabella walked into the room and jumped when she saw Kaia, clearly not expecting to see her here.

"Kaia? What are you doing here?" Arabella asked, looking very confused.

"Oh well yo-" Kaia stuttered. I knew if she carried on trying to speak, it would just look very suspicious. So I interrupted.

"She came over here to find you, so I told her to come in and that you will be back soon, and here you are."

Kaia looked over at me and I could tell she was relieved, if I hadn't have said anything she would have looked suspicious. "Umm yea I was wondering if you would like to come and meet the girls? They are coming over today." She explained.

"Oh yeah, sure. I mean that would be totally great to meet them and see Jennifer again." I could tell Arabella was nervous, her face would go slightly red and she would panic. Just like me when I was younger.

"You could all hangout here if you'd like?" I suggested. I knew Arabella got nervous meeting new people, so I figured she would be less nervous meeting new people if she was in the comfort of her own home.

Plus, I get to tease Kaia.

"Dad would you mind..." Arabella looked at me, fiddling with her jacket.

"Ahh. You want me to stay in my room don't you?"

She shyly nodded. I have come to realise that she is growing up and won't need or want me around as much. But to me, she will always be my little girl that sneezed on me at my graduation ceremony in high school.

"Alright, but let me at least come out a few times. As annoying as it is, I can't live without coming downstairs to get a drink or a bite to eat."

Arabella chuckled and nodded, "Sure dad."

"Well, I'm going to take a shower. Call me when everyone is here so I know." I definitely needed a shower, a very cold one.

After spending about 45 minutes in the shower, I shut off the water and stepped out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my waist.

I grabbed my things and walked out of the shower, I decided to take a shower in the main bathroom instead of mine. The reason why was walking up the stairs about to run into me any second now, perfect.