twenty eight

excuse mistakes

"I'MMMM IN LOVE WITH YOU, YOU SET ME FREEEE, I CAN'T DOOOO THIS THING CALLED LIFE WITHOUT YOU HERE WITH ME!" Ja'Kye yelled as Beyoncé song, 'Dangerously in Love' played throughout his car.

"I LOVE WITH YOU!" Sahara yelled singing the wrong lyrics.

"Ma Ma Ma Ma." Sevyn babbled reaching her arms out from her car seat. The almost two year old had grown a big personality and quiet was nowhere in the vocabulary.

Today Ja'Kye both of the little girls because Dior was busy with inventory, while Jaliyah was out of town doing a model shoot, and of Paige was at her summer job.

Ja'Kye switched the music from beyoncé to Moneybagg Yo, 'Wockesha'

"I'm sittin here looking at Keisha like do you love me do you love me not!" Ja'Kye started off putting him and Sahara in the camera.

"Damn you hit the spot!" Sahara yelled into the camera holding up her "squad" sign.

"Taste like candy, sweet like fruit, wet like water can I love on you." Ja'Kye continued switching the car to sports mode.

Sahara was in the front seat in her wife beater and her grey shorts, matching her dad. While Sevyn was in the backseat with the same outfit.

Ja'Kye was taking the kids out to get some ice cream since it was hot outside. He didn't know what else to do with them, so he planned to get them ice cream let them run theirselves until they were tired and then take them back home.

"Ma Ma Ma Ma." Sevyn babbled as her slob stained her shirt. Sevyn was still very much attached to Paige and it was the same way with Paige. However Paige didn't like using Dior or Ja'Kye's money for things so she got a job to provide for her and her daughter.

With that being said Paige worked at Wal-Mart making $13 per hour. Paige worked everyday of the week and sometimes she would pull doubles.

"Your ma ma at woke." Sahara stated turning around to look at Sevyn.

"It's work ma ma, with a R." Ja'Kye chuckled turning the music down.

"Work." Sahara corrected herself.

Ja'Kye pulled into ice cream parlor and got both girls out of the car. Sevyn was learning how to walk so he let her do so.

"C'mon this way Sev." Ja'Kye said as Sevyn walked to another person's car.

"Ma Ma Ma Ma." Sevyn giggled clapping her hands together. Ja'Kye nodded his head at the people in the car that Sevyn had walked to and picked her up.

"Daddy I want two ice creams." Sahara pointed to all of the flavors listed on the menu board.

"Get whatever you want." Ja'Kye shrugged.

He made sure Sahara was in front of him, as he stood closely behind watching for the doors and his surroundings.

"I want cookies and cream cone." Sahara whispered to Ja'Kye.

"Tell the lady ma ma." Ja'Kye chuckled.

"I want cookies and cream cone." Sahara said to the teenager cashier.

"Ok, you want a small one or big one?" The girl asked.

"I want big." Sahara nodded with a big smile on her face.

"And get her a regular vanilla ice cream in a cup. Let me get two bottles of water." Ja'Kye added on.

"Will that be all?" The cashier asked.

"I want spwinkles and gummy." Sahara added to.

"Ok, that total will be $13 even." The cashier stated going to wash her hands. She went to start on the ice creams, as Ja'Kye swiped his card.